Jump to navigation Jump to search
We need to clarify the wordings on the vote conditions to eliminate any and all grey areas since this poll is as significant as steward elections, if not more.
- "Must have made 25 edits prior to March 15, 2009" (25 edits in one wiki? Or combination? Can IPs vote if they have made 25 edits? What if those 25 are considered to be nonconstructive? Also, 25 edits in which namespace?)
- "Must not be a blocked user" (A global block? Or just any one wiki will disqualify the eligibility? What if the block is not indefinite but it lasts for the entire duration of the election?)
- Assuming we follow the conventions of the Board elections, I believe the answers are: 25 total summing over all pages on a wiki. Summing all wikis is also possible (something similar to  but with a specific cutoff date), though looking at the Board election rules they seem to focus on just one wiki. IPs can not vote. The quality of the edits doesn't matter provided the user isn't blocked. I believe they are not allowed to vote if they are blocked on the wiki with the 25 edits at the time they attempt to vote. I'm not sure what happens if they become blocked after voting. Dragons flight 04:00, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
- For the record, I'm not entirely sure about all of the above. Dragons flight 04:08, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
- Let's wait for others and see whether it should be 25 edit in total, or in 1 project. (changing to another topic) I know some are blocked indef in 1 wiki, but not in another. In both wikis, the account met the 25 edit requirement, what should we do? And finally, I added the point of bots are not allowed to vote, no controversy here. OhanaUnitedTalk page 05:53, 29 March 2009 (UTC)