Cool! Keep me posted!
(Updates posted to your talk page)
- Jeremyb (talk) 20:23, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
- --Evachan39 (talk) 12:55, 5 November 2016 (UTC)
- Your name here
proposed change on technical requirements
- Further development of the MetaVidWiki and Sequencer extensions. Also uses Semantic MediaWiki and oggz-chop.
- Suggest that MetaVidWiki integrate into TMH instead of work being done on Sequencer (this adds WebM support, subtitling, etc.)
- Suggest instead of using Semantic MediaWiki it work with WikiData.
- For full subtitling, more UI work would need to be done by Multimedia
- Awesome thanks, merging in now. For the rest of the 'Features' section I'm hoping to get a test instance up-and-running on Labs as the section is written. Feedback along the way would be appreciated. GChriss (talk) 00:43, 2 August 2012 (UTC)