Talk:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Dutch Wikinews
How long will it take before the decision can be made to close the Dutch WikiNews? Who actually makes the final decision? --Jeroen 20:44, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- I guess 7 weeks, and the person who proposed it... Guido den Broeder 15:54, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
The proposing for closing a project is not very regulated. Generally, it is believed that:
- Discussion goes on until consensus has been reached.
- Votes do not count (also because there is no strict time limit), arguments do.
- Local bureaucrats have no influence on the final decision. The decision is presumably made by the LangCom.
- Therefore, a discussion is almost never (look through this list) closed by the initiator.
Virtlink 10:48, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- I changed text to De discussie om deze Nederlandstalige Wikinews te sluiten vanwege te weinig dynamiek op Metawiki is afgerond. HenkvD 08:31, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- Who decided that it is finished for the project? It is strange that some people think they can decide for others. Romaine 16:35, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
New activities on Dutch Wikinews
I see, now, that Dutch Wikinews has activities for weeks, summer hollidays are finished now. The vote is made, mainly, by wikipedian without reason explained why it must be closed. ? One question : Who decided that it is finished for the project ?--Bertrand GRONDIN – Talk 13:51, 2 September 2009 (UTC)