Talk:Slovene student projects in Wikipedia and Wikisource
According to Wikisource:ProofreadPage Statistics, the Slovene project only has a single page using proofread page, s:sl:Stran:Kosovel Sivo.jpg, and this is only a test edit. If there is a group of scholarly people wanting to work on Slovene texts, we need to show them how to use this technology. John Vandenberg 20:03, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I would appreciate your help. I have used an older page (sl:Sivo) on the proofread page -- is this ok? --Mhladnik 13:54, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- In fact we are using our own tags for the proofread status. For example, "Stopnja obdelave: 4", as in s:sl:Grajski pisar, means that several people proofread the text and it is considered to be without errors. "Stopnja obdelave: 2" (eg. s:sl:Kloštrski žolnir) means that the text was only slightly checked and is likely to contain many errors. IMHO adopting the standard proofreding tags as seen in other Wikisources should be a matter for debate. --romanm (talk) 14:10, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- The Proofread Page extension is not merely about proofreading status. English Wikisource also has a separate system for proofreading status of normal pages.
- The most important feature is that it provides the ability for the text to be added beside the image. See s:Index:Aristotelous peri psuxes.djvu.
- John Vandenberg 14:31, 2 January 2009 (UTC)