- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
- Most likely, new comments will not be taken into account by the new three Working Group members in their work of developing the final Recommendations. You are free however to continue discussing in the spirit of "discussing about Wikipedia is a work in progress". :)
This page is exactly the same as Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Working Groups/Capacity Building/Recommendations/1 isn't it, @Abbad (WMF):? Ad Huikeshoven (talk) 12:35, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Ad Huikeshoven: Looks like there are some differences in the text, although nothing substantial that I can see. (I notice the "pe-coneceved notion" typo remains.) --Yair rand (talk) 21:01, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
- You can use a typical diff URL, find the version number of page A, find the version number of page B, insert accordingly, and have a cross-page diff :) SGrabarczuk (WMF) (talk) 23:13, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
- @SGrabarczuk (WMF): All this looks incredibly messy ATM, will you be fixing it soon? It's hard to understand what is new and what is old, as the parent cats don't seem to be right.--- Darwin Ahoy! 01:19, 19 September 2019 (UTC)