Preparing for translation
Dear Eva Martin,
- Dear @Pols12, thanks for your message. Can you please have a look at my translation markups and let me know if I need to make adjustement so the page can be marked for translation? I decided to not include the times of the schedule in the translation markups, since I don't think they need to be translated. Thank you. Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 13:56, 20 April 2023 (UTC)
- Closing a translate tag just before opening a new one at the following line is useless, since each empty new line will automatically create a new translation unit. Can you fix this issue (twice), please?
- The remaining seems me fine. 🙂
- About times, we probably need a template to localize them, but without more precise recommendations, leaving them unmarked is fine in my opinion (Arabic numerals are not used in the whole world, but they are probably mainly understood). -- Pols12 (talk) 15:10, 21 April 2023 (UTC)
- Thanks @Pols12 for the precision about times. I deleated the two uncessary translate tags.
- My request for translation adminship has now been granted :) Thanks again for helping me improve my knowledge around translations with your valuable feedback on my work! Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 09:43, 24 April 2023 (UTC)