@Verdy p: I'm not sure this table is necessary. Can't we just redirect to the Wikidata item (bragging: which I created) or include its content somehow? Perhaps a redirect to c2:WikiWiki would be okay too. ;) PiRSquared17 (talk) 17:12, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- Ohhh... the Wiki data page is almost unreadable for a work that has a frequent need to be spelled and used on THIS Meta-Wiki site. Wikidata is too technical and instead should be reused.
- Did you note something in Wikidata that was not present on THIS page, where the terms are grouped alphabetically (something that Wikidata does not offer at all, creating a long list difficult to read in fact).
- As long as Wikidata will not allow easy derivation of reports, there's nothing wrong on THIS simple page (which also avoids inserting and translating many definitions that are alreasy located elsewhere; notably in Wikipedia or in the Wiktionnary. verdy_p (talk) 22:23, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- Note: there were alreay existing read links trying to find a link to the term Wiki. This page is not intended to replace other definitions but is enough to find relevant links in many languages, without additional efforts on Meta.
- And we don't want to fore people to visit only the English Wikipedia (and bringing them to Wikidata is not really friendly for them when we actually want to point them to definitions and articles about the term as well as summarize their orthography used on Wikimedia sites). verdy_p (talk) 22:27, 21 February 2014 (UTC)