list generate with UNOHCR?
Step 3: Write about Human Rights topics from the list generate with UNOHCR
Is there a typo here? It looks ungrammatical and I'm not certain what it means. I looked at the link and it is not obvious to me what the correct words are. Mike Linksvayer (talk) 22:45, 24 November 2019 (UTC)
- @Mike Linksvayer: I fixed that last week -- sorry for not responding. Did you want to get more involved? Astinson (WMF) (talk) 22:39, 4 December 2019 (UTC)
Translate translation instructions!
Hey everyone who translated the pages on the campaign: @Rukasuoribera, Mauricio V. Genta, Billinghurst, Mickey Mystique, Camelia.boban, Тимерхан, Worrida, and Omotecho:. We are experimenting with a call to action to translation for two key articles: the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Convention on the Rights of the Child. We created to pages with instructions on how to translate using the translation tool WikiForHumanRights/List/Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights and WikiForHumanRights/List/Convention_on_the_Rights_of_the_Child. Would anyone being interested in helping us bring a few more languages to those instructions? Astinson (WMF) (talk) 17:11, 17 January 2020 (UTC)
- Hello, Astinson (WMF), I have added /ja translation to Convention on Children's Rights, and by adding _languages_, translators will see their work displayed: hope you weren't making a preliminary survey to see how many translators would jump on your wagon. I have, cheers, (; --Omotecho (talk) 07:36, 18 January 2020 (UTC)
- By the way, applying _tvar_ tag to links, as in Tech/News/Manual, it would speed up translation process. Could I edit some ? --Omotecho (talk) 07:45, 18 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Omotecho:! Thanks! And feel free to edit :) Astinson (WMF) (talk) 16:47, 20 January 2020 (UTC)
Organize/OfflineTable could be translated
@Astinson (WMF):, great to see people working on this important cause, and please push for translation at WikiForHumanRights/Organize/OffLineTable: I guess putting the wikitable as sortable as well as making column titles into local language would help people fill in their offline events. Well, still a growing table, but why not be prepared? --Omotecho (talk) 08:11, 25 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello Astinson (WMF). I would like to contribute to translate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights into Template:Luo but I don't seem to see it on the list. Have I missed something? Mlajum (talk) 16:08, 29 January 2020 (UTC)
Updates for 2021
@Armineaghayan, Camelia Boban, Rukasuoribera, Luisina Ferrante (WMAR), Kiril Simeonovski, RosieStep, Jagseer S Sidhu, Audrey Lebioda, Nationalmuseum, Mickey Mystique, and Jadnapac: Just wanted to make sure you all saw the updates at the diff blog for activities in 2021 and the telegram channel. Hope you get a chance to join in the activities in the new year, Astinson (WMF) (talk) 18:16, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- @Marajozkee, IvanaMadzarevic, and ANKAN: fixing ping, Astinson (WMF) (talk)
Contents highlight selection...
...doesn't work. It's been moved with no redirect. MeegsC (talk) 21:12, 19 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks for the notice @MeegsC -- we had planned on using that and will update next week, but for right now we will comment out! Astinson (WMF) (talk) 18:57, 23 April 2021 (UTC)
Right to Live
Please add a campaign around the right to live and have a home, without fear of destruction of self, family, belongings, and hometown; or of being imprisoned or forcibly moved. There is much to be captured and written about this. Calling this the triple planetary crisis, given the growing # and scale of wars displacing millions [which of course has tremendous knock-on effects that include these three crises], seems a bit out of proportion. –SJ talk 20:20, 14 April 2022 (UTC)
I will enter Darelle Meyer (talk) 14:05, 25 April 2022 (UTC)
آسیب دستگاه نوشتاری ویرایش گاری ذخیره سازی سخت شده
مشاهده ورود سامانه دانشگاه ایران برازجان شهر من Dehghon701 (talk) 11:50, 26 April 2022 (UTC)
How to get rid of gender violence in south Sudan Bidallaw (talk) 07:36, 21 October 2022 (UTC)
move to subpage 2022?
It seems that campaign pages were not named and linked consistently across years, Meta and Wikidata. Maybe this should be checked and corrected before end of the year by someone who has admin (page move) rights for translations. --Zblace (talk) 07:11, 28 November 2022 (UTC)