- How would this be different from Wikipedia?
- What is meant by "the wiki for every country"? hiàn 04:01, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
Hello, well will be a wiki dedicated for every country not just a encyclopledia but a complete interactive enviroment for everything concerning to the country like the country activities and celebrations. --Javier José Moreno Tovar18 (talk) 13:01, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
- Then, say, there would be a set of "articles" for "culture of X" or "celebrations in Y"? hiàn 22:19, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
How is this different from regular Wikipedia?
On Wikipedia national holidays, cultural traditions, and detailed information ℹ on countries are already in use, believe I am all for creating new projects but it's scope seems more like that of a WikiProject than a Wikimedia project. --Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) 12:14, 29 January 2018 (UTC)
The purpose of this project proposal is already covered by Wikipedia
- As the title says and according to the proposal and the answers above, this isn't anything different from what already have Wikipedias: encyclopedic information about different aspects of countries. And I don't understand what is the proposer meaning by "interactive environment".
- Therefore, I'm against this proposal.
- Como dice el título y según el texto de la propuesta y las respuestas de arriba en esta página de discusión, esto no es nada diferente de lo que ya ofrecen las Wikipedias: información enciclopédica de los diferentes aspectos de los países. Y no sé a qué se refiere con "ambiente interactivo".
- Por lo tanto, estoy en contra de esta propuesta. --Zerabat (discusión) 01:05, 1 February 2018 (UTC)