Talk:Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2015/Participants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Are there any quotas for participants from different countries / language communities?
- Who will decide on Scholarship for wikipedians?
- Who will submit proposals for decisions to Program committee? Individuals or local chapters?
- How the program committee is formed? Can program committee members apply for Scholarship due to conflict of interests?
- Should individuals submit their applications for Scholarship to Program committee or to local chapters?
- Two scholarships per country.
- Countries/communities decide themselves which two people they appoint as representatives.
- Proposals for programme can be submitted to talk page.
- Programme committee was formed during the preparation phase of the grant application in GoogleDrive together with people who participated in this preparation.
- Individuals should consult their local chapter/user group/thematic organization on who should be their representatives and when the decision is reached, individuals should use the registration form in which they indicate their need for scholarship.
- I hope that this helped. If I missed something and someone can correct me, please do. Adeliine (talk) 21:18, 9 August 2015 (UTC)