Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women
Results and prizes
- For the final results, see: Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018/CEE Women#Final results.
Dear contributors in CEE Women 2018: Mervat, علاء, Qolcomaq, Ryanag, ZUFAr, Аҡҡашҡа, Таңһылыу, Хаят Йосопова1, 1rhb, Doc Taxon, Kritzolina, Pavlos1988, Klarqa, Marthadandridge, Penny Richards, Rosiestep, Mona, Fraxinus, Mehman97, Papuass, Sidheeq, ChrisSkyRo, Elena Tatiana Chis, Strainu, visem, Andreykor, Igel B TyMaHe, JukoFF, Mark Ekimov, Siver-Snom, Kristina Millona, Liridon, Camelia.boban, Geoide, Beatrice.
On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Spring 2018 international organizing team, let me first thank you very much for your efforts and time spent on making the notable women of Central and Eastern Europe more visible in your language versions of Wikipedia! Your work is highly appreciated and helpful for spreading more knowledge about our region and bridging the existent gender gap.
Some of you did absolutely mind-blowing job! Kristina with her 73 articles in Albanian (top CEE contributor), Camelia with her 44 articles in Italian (top non-CEE contributor), Visem with his articles in three different languages, Klarqa and ChrisSkyRo with their bilingual contributions. All of you who met your initial "commitments" and especially those of you who outnumbered them spectacularly like Penny Richards, Sidheeq and Pavlos1988! Special thank you also to the projects "Women in Red" in English WP and "Wiki Donne" in Italian WP - for your continuous support!
Another big thank you goes to those who offered their share of help and inspiration, promising to send postcards to the participants in CEE Women 2018! Armineaghayan, Wikimedia Österreich, Spiritia, Double Plus Ungood, Fraxinus, Sg7438, Mehman97, Kritzolina, geraki, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga, Sidheeq, Saileshpat, Camelia.boban, Maor X, Mervat, Papuass, Violetova, Gikü, Magalia, Strainu, JukoFF, Millars, Pakeha, Basak, Maurice Flesier, antanana, Rosiestep, now it's your turn! :)
Given the results, my suggestion for a fair and fun distribution of the postcard prizes is the following.
- All five participants with one contributed article will receive a postcard from me, from Bulgaria, namely, from the first Bulgarian Wikitown, WikiBotevgrad. :)
- All participants with 2 to 23 contributed articles, please choose among the pool of postcard senders as many as the number of your contributions to receive a postcard from a desired location. :)
- The top three participants (whose number of contributions is > 26) will receive postcards from all postcard senders. :)
- All postcard senders are welcome to send extra postcards (and/or barnstars) to the participants whose work you have especially appreciated. :)
I hope all of the senders will agree with this kind of commitment.
For the participants, it will be probably be easiest if you send me your postcard preferences and addresses of delivery, and I will securely submit them to the postcard senders. Or you are welcome to directly contact the senders from your desired locations. :)