Please remember to:
Notification of Past Due Chapter Reporting
This is a notification to bring to your attention that your organization is currently past due on its required annual reporting. Chapters and thematic organizations are required to submit 2 reports each year: an activity report and a financial statement covering all accounts and all incoming and outgoing expenses. Both reports must cover the entirety of the 12-month annual period and must be written in English, posted to meta, and linked on the meta Reports page.
This page is used to track how organizations and groups are meeting reporting requirements described in their agreements with the Wikimedia Foundation (e.g. chapter agreements, thematic organization agreements, user group agreements). It is the central place where affiliates can add reports about their activities, share their plans, and even news or social media channels with the wider movement. When new reports are available, organizations and groups should add them to this page to keep their columns up to date.
Annual reporting is due no later than 4 months following the end of an organization's fiscal year.
As noted on the meta reports page, your organization’s 2017-2018 annual activities and financial reporting became past due in April.
Please be sure to:
- Post your 2017-2018 annual activities and financial reporting to the meta Reports page as soon as possible to return to compliance with your chapter agreement.
- Check that your groups reports page listing is also up to date for historical record-keeping, and
- Please send an email to Wikimedia-l in order to share with a movement-wide audience.
- Thank you for remember us this issue. The activity report was already submited, but it is true that we did not upload our financial report. The treasure will upload it as soon as possible. Millars (talk) 12:05, 12 October 2019 (UTC)
- Hi @DNdubane (WMF): I already linked the financial report 2018 to the Reports page. Best, --Rubén Ojeda (WMES) (talk) 00:04, 18 October 2019 (UTC)