Talk:Wikimedia missing site template
Please make an edit
- This is not yet active, there are technical problems that won't let us use this template like we do for the other websites. Neither of the links you mentioned exist in the attached template, and we are not able to update it. Feel free to ask the developers on bugzilla: (or get them to just switch out the current template with this one). Cbrown1023 talk 19:55, 16 October 2007 (UTC)
The link to the English Wiktionary on this page (though not this template - from comments above it seems they aren't linked yet) points to http://wiktionary.org not http://en.wiktionary.org. This seemed like the best way to get anyones attention about it though. Conrad.Irwin 10:31, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't understand what you want me to do. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 01:45, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- We can't remotely load the "missing site" page the same way as the language portals. If you want to get this fixed, try Bugzilla. Not done Cbrown1023 talk 02:02, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
The image http://meta.wikipedia.org/upload/f/f7/Ncwikimediafound.png appears in the upper left-hand corner of the page on top of the text
- Wiki does not exist
- From Meta, a Wiki about Wikimedia
- This wiki does not exist yet. Perhaps you are looking for one of out other projects:
The image appears right on top of the text, and it looks quite sloppy (to me). I've experienced this in IE7 and Firefox 2. Examples: . Hoping this could be fixed. Thanks. Alex43223 05:40, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
Add www.wikipedia.org, cosmetic fixes
- Is there any particular reason why Wikipedia is not listed here? I would have thought it was what most people seeing this page would be after.
- Also, add a margin of 5px (
style="margin: 5px") to the WMF logo, to get it out of the very corner of the page.
- There is no such language as "meta" - the page is in English, so change the language codes in the <html> tag to "en".
(I understand that this page is not loaded live - I'll ping the bug on bugzilla once this is changed.) This, that and the other 23:57, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- I have incorporated all these changes, and other necessary ones, into Wikimedia missing site template/sandbox, which has been tested. This, that and the other 09:25, 20 February 2010 (UTC)