Module:Project portal identified no issues with the Www.wikinews.org template.
This report was automatically generated based on article counts in Wikinews/Table (last updated 6 minutes ago) and page view statistics in Module:Project portal/views.json (last updated 2 months ago).
Administrators: See instructions for updating the portal.
Russian Wikinews Update
The Russian edition has reached 10000 articles in the main space. See n:ru:Служебная:Статистика. It is necessary to move the link to Russian Wikinews to the section 10 000+. And on top change "9 000+ статей" to "10 000+ статей". --sasha (krassotkin) 11:20, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
- Done. Matiia (talk) 15:03, 18 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hm... strange. I've cleaned the cache a lot of times and changed nothing. Glaisher, any idea? maybe this is now updated on Gerrit as well? Matiia (talk) 14:55, 19 March 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, looks like all the portals are now off-wiki. --Glaisher (talk) 12:00, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
- I just created phab:T130514. Matiia (talk) 01:23, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
- :( --Base (talk) 13:50, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
- Done - Did gerrit:279970 and @MaxSem merged it. Changes should be visible in a couple of minutes, after all the automated code-checks are run. —MarcoAurelio 17:39, 28 March 2016 (UTC)
Limburgish Wikinews reached 1000 articles
Hi! :) Please move li.wikisource from 100+ to 1000+ te reflect statistics. Thank you :) --OosWesThoesBes (talk) 08:37, 31 October 2019 (UTC)