||꯲꯰꯲꯲, week ꯱꯱ (ꯅꯤꯡꯊꯧꯀꯥꯕ ꯱꯴ ꯃꯥꯔꯆ ꯲꯰꯲꯲)
ꯈꯨꯋꯥꯏꯗꯒꯤ ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎꯁꯤꯡ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯕ ꯃꯤꯌꯥꯝꯗꯒꯤ ꯂꯧꯔꯛꯄ ꯫ ꯆꯥꯟꯕꯤꯗꯨꯅ ꯑꯇꯩ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯔꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡꯗꯁꯨ ꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯥꯡꯗꯁꯨ ꯍꯥꯏꯕꯤꯈꯣ ꯫ ꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡꯁꯤꯅ ꯍꯦꯛꯇꯥ ꯁꯣꯛꯍꯟꯂꯛꯂꯣꯏ ꯅꯪꯕꯨ ꯫
ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄꯁꯤꯡ ꯁꯤ ꯐꯪꯕꯤꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯫
- ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯑꯦꯟꯗ꯭ꯔꯣꯏꯗ ꯑꯦꯞꯁꯇ ꯍꯧꯖꯤꯛꯇꯤ ꯑꯣꯏꯊꯣꯛꯂꯅꯤ ꯇꯨꯜꯕꯥꯔ ꯍꯣꯡꯗꯣꯛ ꯍꯣꯡꯖꯤꯟ ꯇꯧꯕ ꯇꯣꯏꯅ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯕꯗ ꯂꯥꯏꯔꯛꯅꯕ ꯫ ꯑꯦꯞꯁ ꯑꯁꯤ ꯄꯥꯅꯕꯒꯤ ꯃꯑꯣꯡꯗꯁꯨ ꯃꯤꯠꯌꯦꯡ ꯆꯪꯁꯤꯟꯂꯦ ꯫ 
- There was a problem with the collection of some page-view data from June 2021 to January 2022 on all wikis. This means the statistics are incomplete. To help calculate which projects and regions were most affected, relevant datasets are being retained for 30 extra days. You can read more on Meta-wiki.
- There was a problem with the databases on March 10. All wikis were unreachable for logged-in users for 12 minutes. Logged-out users could read pages but could not edit or access uncached content then. 
ꯃꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯆꯥꯌꯣꯜꯁꯤꯒꯤ ꯃꯇꯨꯡꯗ ꯂꯥꯛꯄ ꯑꯍꯣꯡꯕꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯒꯤ ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯕꯔꯖꯟ ꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯆꯥꯡꯌꯦꯡ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯋꯤꯀꯤ.ꯂꯨꯞ ꯇ ꯂꯩꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯱꯵ ꯃꯥꯔꯆ ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫ ꯃꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯅꯠꯇꯕ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯁꯤꯡ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯄꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯈꯔꯥꯗꯁꯨ ꯂꯩꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯱꯶ ꯃꯥꯔꯆ ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫ ꯃꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤ ꯄꯨꯂꯞꯇꯁꯨ ꯂꯩꯕ ꯊꯦꯡꯅꯔꯒꯅꯤ ꯱꯷ ꯃꯥꯔꯆ (ꯊꯄꯥꯂꯣꯟ) ꯗꯒꯤ ꯫
- When using
uselang=qqx to find localisation messages, it will now show all possible message keys for navigation tabs such as "View history". 
- Access to Special:RevisionDelete has been expanded to include users who have
deletedhistory rights through their group memberships. Before, only those with the
deleterevision right could access this special page. 
- On the Special:Undelete pages for diffs and revisions, there will be a link back to the main Undelete page with the list of revisions. 
- The Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 will take place as a hybrid event on 20-22 May 2022. The Hackathon will be held online and there are grants available to support local in-person meetups around the world. Grants can be requested until 20 March.
ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎꯁꯤꯡ ꯁꯤ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯥꯎ ꯏꯔꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯅ ꯁꯦꯝꯕꯅꯤ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯕꯣꯠ ꯅ ꯊꯥꯒꯠꯂꯛꯄꯅꯤ • ꯁꯔꯨꯛꯌꯥꯔꯤꯕ • ꯍꯟꯗꯣꯛꯄ • ꯃꯇꯦꯡ ꯂꯧꯕ • ꯐꯤꯗꯕꯦꯛ ꯄꯤꯕ • ꯁꯨꯕꯁꯀꯔꯥꯏꯕꯔ ꯅꯠꯇꯔ ꯇꯧꯗꯕ. ꯫