Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Socialize with community members
- Celebrate an achievement or milestone
- Activity or project planning
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
1. What is the purpose of this meeting?
2. Why is it important?
3. How have you let relevant Wikimedia communities know about this proposal? You are required to provide links to on-wiki pages to inform these communities about your proposed work. Examples of places where this can be done include community discussion pages, affiliate discussion pages, or relevant project talk pages.
You may also provide information about external social media channels you may be using.
4. How will you let participants know about the meeting? In what ways will you be communicating with them?
For example, these can include on-wiki spaces, social media channels, mailing lists, messaging apps, or physical/online gatherings.
5. How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
Note: In addition to measuring participation, we also requesting you provide a brief survey for applicants to complete toward the end of your event to assess their impressions and experience from your event. If it is not possible for participants to complete this during your event, please be sure to request that the complete it shortly after the event.
- Number of total participants
- Number of new participants
- Number of people who will help organize the event
- Were you satisfied with event?
- Are you interested in attending other Wikimedia activities or events from this group in the future?
- If so, what kinds of events activities are you interested in?