- What do you think is the best way for the Wikimedia Foundation to adapt to changing knowledge needs of readers (short snippets, diverse formats, language, etc.) and to help facilitate content quality?
Potential strategic approaches
Please read through these and let us know by number up to three of six you most support. You can also share your own idea!
- Approach one: Provide easy-to-use tools and incentives to contribute multimedia content and short-form text to benefit mobile and quick lookup users.
- Approach two: Expand content faster through enabling community-led content partnership programs such as GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums).
- Approach three: Increase content quality and timeliness by technologically enhancing our editors’ ability to create, monitor, and process content.
- Approach four: Measure and reduce systemic gender and other bias in our overall content by project.
- Approach five: Increase coverage in key languages through translation tools and human process.
- Approach six: Explore ways to scale machine-generated, machine-verified and machine-assisted content.
- Approach seven: your idea.
Please note: You do not need to fill in the Subject/Header box, the template will take care of that.