Template:WikiData Days submission template
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Submission no.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Wikimedia Username
- E-mail address
- Institution / Affiliation / Place of Employment (If applicable)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Are you applying for a scholarship? Please check this page for more information about the scholarships process
- Type of presentation
- Title of the submission
- Language of presentation
- Country of origin
- Main focus of the proposal
- Target Audience
- What do you intend to present / discuss / teach? (min. 500 words)
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Please indicate any special accommodations needed for technology, space, equipment, etc., here
- Will you allow your session to be recorded and published on the web under a CC license?
- Do you agree with our Friendly Space Policy?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).