The Wikipedia Library
Ask other editors for help with a research question
The reference desk is a place where you can ask a question and Wikipedia volunteers will try to answer it.
Post a question and other Wikipedia editors will respond with answers and resources for you to learn more.
- Include a descriptive title and sign your post (~~~~)
- Please don't post personal contact information
- We can't give medical or legal advice
- Check back for responses or follow-up questions within a few days
Feel free to post a response to questions posed by other Wikipedians.
- Try to provide sources or Wikipedia articles to back up your answer
- Don't worry if you can't completely answer a question; partial responses are often helpful
- Stay civil, friendly, helpful, and supportive!
- Do not intentionally give biased answers as this is a place for learning and research not debates
Your request here!
Sample request: Sky colour
Why is the sky blue? Questioner 21:28, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- Because of en:Rayleigh scattering; see HyperPhysics. WikiLibrarian 21:28, 18 March 2015 (UTC)