Translations:The Wikipedia Library/OAWiki/39/en
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Find an article with a reference. There are many ways to do this. Here are some strategies.
- Identify a reference in a Wikipedia article by clicking on the superscript number associated with the reference in the text
- Click on the highlighted blue link, if it is present
- Does the link open to the full source? If yes, it is highly likely this is an openly available source
- Continue to the next reference in the document
- Add the project hashtag #OAWiki in the edit summary
- Share your edit on social media.