विश्वव्यापी आचार संहिता/२०२१ परामर्श
विकिमिडिया फाउन्डेसनले विश्वव्यापी आचार संहिता (युसिओसी)को आवेदनमाथि वैश्विक समुदायसँग सुझाव सल्लाह लिन खोजिरहेको छ। यस परामर्शमा टिप्पणी गर्ने अवधि सन् २०२१ अप्रिल ५ देखि मे ५ सम्म राखिने योजना रहेको छ।
यी परामर्शहरूको लक्ष्य यस वर्षको अन्त्यमा एउटा व्यापक सामुदायिक समीक्षा प्रस्तावको रूपरेखा तयार गर्न मस्यौदा समितिको लागि स्पष्ट प्रवर्तन मार्गहरूको रूपरेखा तयार गर्नमा सहयोग गर्नु हो। सुझावको आधारमा प्रस्तावलाई वर्तमान प्रक्रियाहरू वा अतिरिक्त मार्गहरूसँग एकीकृत गर्न सकिनेछ। यी परामर्श पहिले देखि नै युसिओसी परियोजनामा एकत्रित गरिएको सल्लाह सुझावको पुरक हुनेछ। युसिओसी परियोजनाको बारेमा थप जानकारीको लागि, विश्वव्यापी आचार संहिताको विस्तृत विवरण हेर्नुहोस्।
यी परामर्शहरूमा व्यापक वैश्विक सहभागिता टिप्पणीको आवश्यकता पर्दछ जसले गर्दा विश्वव्यापी आचार संहिता र यसको आवेदनले धेरै विकिमिडिया समुदायहरूको लागि अर्थ बनाउन सक्छ।
प्रत्येक विकिमिडिया समुदायको भिन्न-भिन्न आवश्यकता र संरचनाहरू छन्। यो परामर्श हूँदै गर्दा, ती आवश्यकता र संरचनाहरूको बारेमा बेग्ला-बेग्लै समुदायहरूसँग प्रतिक्रिया एकत्रित गरिनेछ र विश्वव्यापी आचार संहिता चरण २ को मस्यौदा समितिको कामलाई समर्थन गर्नको लागि सङ्कलित गरिनेछ। यस समितिको कार्य स्पष्ट प्रवर्तन मार्गहरूलाई रेखाङ्कित गर्नु र यस वर्षको अन्त्यमा एउटा व्यापक सामुदायिक समीक्षाको लागि प्रस्ताव तयार गर्नु रहेको छ।
Feedback from Wikimedia communities has been gathered throughout the UCoC project. Phase 2 of the UCoC project began in February 2021 with targeted outreach to certain Wikimedia communities. For example, local language consultations asked for input from 11 targeted communities. Affiliate consultations are ongoing, and a consultation of Wikimedia Functionaries is planned for 10–11 April.
This consultation aims to collect feedback on Phase 2 of the UCoC project from all Wikimedia communities, especially those that have not yet provided feedback on Phase 2 of the project. The goal of these consultations is to help outline clear enforcement pathways for a drafting committee to design proposals for a comprehensive community review later this year. If you have already submitted feedback, feel free to continue the conversation, but do not feel it necessary to repeat again if you have already submitted the feedback in other Phase 2 conversations.
In response to feedback, enforcement pathways could harmonize with existing practice or help support new pathways for resolution. We are hoping to hear from experienced users, as well as users new to the project who are not as familiar with how to resolve conflicts or report issues, and also from users familiar with how other global platforms approach these challenges. We want to support good conversations where everyone can share perspectives and learn from others.
Global conversations are being organized on many Wikimedia projects in multiple languages. Individual communities are invited to open a discussion in that project's language or context. Each community should ask a trusted user or group of users to submit a representative impartial summary, in English if possible. If a community has no English translator available, the summary can be submitted in any language and the project team will make efforts to obtain translation.
You can choose your preferred language and way of participation. A team of facilitators is watching multiple channels and organizing feedback from various communities and groups. Participants can discuss at any of the discussions already started on individual projects, at Meta, or by starting discussions on projects using the questions provided. Facilitators are available to help with the organization process.
- How can the effectiveness of anti-harassment efforts be measured?
- What actions can be taken and what structures should be available to support those being targeted by harassment and those that respond to conduct issues?
- What formal or informal support networks are available for contributors? What is necessary for these groups to function well, and what challenges are there to overcome?
- What additional opportunities are there to deliver effective support for contributors? What would be useful in supporting communities, contributors, targets of harassment, and responders?
- How can reporting pathways be improved for targets of harassment? What types of changes would make it more or less challenging for users to submit appropriate reports?
- What is the best way to ensure safe and proper handling of incidents involving i) vulnerable people; ii) serious harassment; or iii) threats of violence?
- In your experience, what are effective ways to respond to those who engage in behaviours that may be considered harassment?
- In what ways should reporting pathways provide for mediation, reform, or guidance about acceptable behaviours?
- Making reporting easier will likely increase the number of reports: in what ways can the management of reports be improved?
- What type of additional resources would be helpful in identifying and addressing harassment and other conduct issues?
- Are there human, technical, training, or knowledge-based resources the Foundation could provide to assist volunteers in this area?
- How should incidents be dealt with that take place beyond the Wikimedia projects but are related to them, such as in-person or online meetings?
- In what ways should reports be handled to increase confidence from affected users that issues will be addressed responsibly and appropriately?
- What appeal process should be in place if participants want to request a review of actions taken or not taken?
- When private reporting options are used, how should the duty to protect the privacy and sense of safety of reporters be balanced with the need for transparency and accountability?
- What privacy controls should be in place for data tracking in a reporting system used to log cross-wiki or persistent abusers?
- How should issues be handled where there is no adequate local body to respond, for example, allegations against administrators or functionary groups?
- In the past, the global movement has identified projects that are struggling with neutrality and conduct issues: in what ways could a safe and fair review be conducted in these situations?
- How would a global dispute resolution body work with your community?
Ongoing conversations are listed below. If there is no discussion started yet for your community, you can create one by copying questions from Discussion subpage to a page on a local project. Please note the text may require translation. Once ready, invite users to participate and include a link to the page below. For assistance, post to the talk page in any language.
After starting a discussion on a local project, add the discussion below:
|Project name||Local discussion link||Notes|
|Global / मेटा-विकी||m:Talk:Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultations/Discussion||post to the talk page in any language|
|Russian Wikinews||n:ru:Викиновости:Форум/Общий/Архив/2021#Консультации по Универсальному кодексу поведения|
|English Wikipedia||w:en:Wikipedia:Universal Code of Conduct/2021 consultation|
|Russian Wikipedia||w:ru:Википедия:Опросы/Консультация по правоприменению Универсального кодекса поведения (2021)|
|Portuguese Wikipedia||pt:Wikipédia:Esplanada/geral/Código Universal de Conduta (6mai2021)|