I would like to plead with to resolve the issue of unfairly accused me on English Wiktionary. Explanations of this issue=User Hintha acted in such a way that he wanted to harm my mother tongue, so I told him not to continue, so regarding that matter, [] accused me of being the one who made the threat and took unfair action. User Hintha's reasons for harming my mother tongue.
- Without being able to understand the Mon language, he kept copying Mon vocabulary mistakes from Sealang website (Note: I would like to say that this is completely unfair, the reason is that they did not give permission for the vocabulary I copied from the phone software Kayan-English.Myanmar-Dictionary, but they gave permission for the vocabulary copied from Hintha's Sealang website).
- He continues to copy spelling mistakes from the Sealang website without understanding Mon spelling mistakes (Note: his doing this has caused a lot of harm to our Mon literature, so it is clear that he is doing this without consulting a single Mon scholar, which is destroying our Mon literature).
- He continues to falsely state that Mon vocabularies have been adoption by the Burmese language without being able to show evidence of the statements made by the Myanmar language department of the ministry of education (Note: I believe that historians will know that the Mon language was the mother tongue of Myanmar at one time, so the က၊ ခ alphabets we see today are not Myanmar alphabets, but Mon alphabets, so they are named Mon-Myanmar alphabets to match the era. this က၊ ခ alphabet is derived from the ancient original alphabet of Sanskrit, and the Mon language is also a language based on the Sanskrit language, so at one time, the Mon language was so similar to the Khmer language that Mon scholars officially adopted the Sanskrit alphabet and Sanskrit vocabulary from King en:w:Ashoka, so there is absolutely no possibility that much Mon vocabulary is derived from Burmese vocabulary, can compare the Mon language with the Sanskrit language, as a practical example, Mon literati can understand the Sanskrit language).
- For some centuries now, the Mon language has been dominated by the Burmese language. In a similar situation, Welsh has adopted an enormous amount of obviously English vocabulary, so his argument is not valid. (The adoption of the Roman alphabet went Welsh > Irish > English, though by the last stage, continental influence on the English alphabet started.) --RichardW57m (talk) 09:25, 26 October 2022 (UTC)
if you don't believe what I said, you can select your favorite Mon experts and check User Hintha's Mon vocabulary activities, I have not committed any crime and I am not completely satisfied with the issue of being blocked, including the IP, I have a lot of work to do on the Mon language on my wiki, and being blocked like this makes me very angry, so if don't want me to work on the Mon language on English Wiktionary, please delete the Mon vocabulary on English Wiktionary, so Mon language is my mother tongue so I own it, so as a matter of mutual respect, should respect my or other Mon scholars' approval of Mon vocabulary, after all, when typing in Myanmar Unicode, any nationality should follow the Myanmar Unicode typing rules of the Myanmar language department of the ministry of education of the Myanmar government, I am very hurt that my work is not recognized on the wiki.--𝓓𝓻.𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓪|𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀 04:39, 17 October 2022 (UTC)
- I for one reserve the right to use my own keyboard layout. Is the complainant referring to the character order in backing store, as opposed to keystroke order? If so, where can one find a correct statement of the "Myanmar Unicode typing rules of the Myanmar language department of the ministry of education of the Myanmar government". The complainant should also be aware that English Wiktionary is a descriptive dictionary, and that in what Mon can be found on the Internet the order of characters is no consistent. --RichardW57m (talk) 09:25, 26 October 2022 (UTC)