User:APaskulin (WMF)/History

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Quickstart: My currently assigned tasks

Quarterly[edit]

April - June 2022
  • Launched the Developer Portal two weeks ahead of deadline with 100% translation in three languages other than English[1]
  • Created 39 patches for the Developer Portal, adding 5,820 lines and removing 3,547 lines[2]
  • Reviewed 28 patches for the Developer Portal[3]
  • Conducted 5 user tests and assisted with note-taking on 4 other user tests using a diverse pool of participants in partnership with Design Research[4]
  • Published first version of documentation patterns and toolkit based on review process used during the KR1 project[5][6]
  • Attending the (virtual) Write the Docs conference[7]
  • Participated in the CommTech and Wikimedia hackathons
  • Conducted two interviews to support hiring a new tech writer, and assisted with onboarding
  • Held twice-monthly documentation office hours within WMF, averaging two people per session
January - March 2022
  • Created and merged 16 patches for the Dev Portal, adding 861 lines and removing 930 lines, including content, structure, design, macros, and templates[8]
  • Reviewed 16 patches, mostly for the Dev Portal[9]
  • Graded 9 candidate writing samples to support hiring two tech writing positions
  • Implemented a lightweight work tracking process for the Architecture Team[10]
  • Acted as advisor for Project Pralekhan[11]
  • Continued to support the API Portal and API Platform team
  • Held twice-monthly documentation office hours within WMF, averaging two people per session
October - December 2021
  • Iterated on Developer Portal design and content strategy, evolving the project from v1 to v4
  • Facilitated an evaluation and consensus-based decision making process to select the tech stack for the Developer Portal[12] and get a demo up on Toolforge[13]
  • Operationalized the key docs review process, completing three key doc updates and leading the team to complete 100% of their target
  • Onboarded new tech writer to make valuable contributions to KR1 The Docs project in three weeks
  • Created content for two MVP versions of the API catalog, including drafting documentation for the Backstage API catalog[14][15][16]
  • Contributed to architecture domain modeling and executive overview presentation
  • Acted as grant advisor for Project Pralekhan
  • Completed my targeted 10 hours of professional development time
  • Produced a proposal for a centralized tech docs team at WMF
  • Edited docs and marketing content for Wikimedia Enterprise launch
  • Held twice-monthly documentation office hours within WMF, averaging two people per session
July - September 2021
  • Created an information architecture and initial design for the Developer Portal, taking the project from v0 to v1
  • Developed a set of user personas[17] and a live, Vue-based prototype[18] to enable user testing for the Developer Portal
  • Created a standardization process for key docs linked to from the Developer Portal[19][20]
  • Redefined the scope of the API Portal and facilitated knowledge sharing to spin up the new API Platform team
  • Helped build the practice of user-centered writing and user testing in the Architecture team
  • Attended virtual Wikimania and API Specifications conferences
  • Participated in the hiring panel for a technical writer position at WMF
  • Held twice-monthly documentation office hours within WMF, averaging three people per session
April - June 2021
  • 168 edits to mediawiki.org[21]
  • Virtual All Hands!
  • Virtual Write the Docs and editathon!
  • Virtual Hackathon!
  • Facilitated the creation of the knowledge store data model, a key component of the target architecture[22][23][24]
  • Made usability improvements to the Architecture Repository[25][26]
  • Continued support for the API Portal, including content updates, user support, product management support, bug reporting, and onboarding a new docs contributor[27][28]
  • Effectively socialized my API docs proposal and was successful in getting that work scheduled for next quarter
  • Helped write a documentation-related org-level KR for documentation for next quarter and started project management support for it[29]
  • Held twice-monthly documentation office hours within WMF, averaging 1 person per session
  • Participated in a complete hiring process, from drafting interview questions to onboarding
  • Experimented with VuePress and automated testing for documentation[30][31][32]
January - March 2021

General

  • 264 edits to mediawiki.org [33]
  • 8 patches merged (XS and S, five different codebases including mediawiki-config and Extension:OAuth) [34]
  • 1 patch reviewed and +2ed [35]

API Portal

  • Resolved last remaining bugs, passed all end-to-end tests, and officially completed the MVP
  • 20 tasks opened[36]
  • 29 tasks closed[37]
  • Closed 10 tasks assigned to me[38]
  • Handed off product management of the API Portal[39]
  • Created a proposal for API Portal reference docs[40]
  • Created workflow process for components[41]
  • Reviewed all edits and responded to all talk page posts
  • Added docs for two new endpoints[42]

Architecture

  • Contributed to Phoenix UI and docs[43]
  • Created Architecture Repository on mediawki.org[44]
  • Created communications process for the team[45]
October - December 2020

General

  • 44 edits to mediawiki.org [46]
  • 7 patches merged (3 XS, 2 S, 2 M) [47]
  • 22 patches reviewed [48]
  • 15 patches +2’d

API Portal

  • Opened 52 tasks [49]
  • Closed 64 tasks [50]
  • Closed 26 tasks assigned to me [51]
  • Completed private launch and soft launch
  • Conducted 9 user tests
  • Continued to maintain sprint logs and project plan

Outreach

  • Completed co-mentorship for Google Season of Docs
  • Co-hosted a Friends of the Docs meetup
July - September 2020

General

  • 250 edits to mediawiki.org[52]
  • 13 patches merged (1 L, 2 S, rest XS)[53]
  • 14 patches reviewed[54]
  • 2 patches +2’d
  • 3 TechCom meetings facilitated
  • Attended the API Specifications Conference[55]

Architecture

  • Started building out architecture docs on mediawiki.org[56]

User research and outreach

  • Hosted Wikimedia session at Write the Docs “Portland” writing day[57]
  • Hosted two meetings of Wikimedia Friends of the Docs[58]
  • Acted as co-mentor and co-administrator for Google Season of Docs[59]

API Portal

  • Opened 83 tasks[60]
  • Closed 60 tasks[61]
  • Closed 26 tasks assigned to me[62]
  • Completed design validation for skin[63]
  • Completed acceptance testing for extension[64]
  • Sent two project digests[65]
  • Maintained a list of tasks across team members for five, two-week sprints, including which tasks were closed during each sprint[66]
  • Developed style for reference docs[67]
April - June 2020

General

  • 488 edits to mediawiki.org (including sandbox pages)
  • 4 patches merged (2 XS, 1 S, and 1 XL)
  • 8 patches reviewed
  • First +2 (MediaWiki Core docs)
  • Found my first bug
  • Facilitation for 6 TechCom meetings
  • Guest on Between the Brackets podcast

Architecture

  • Joined the Wikimedia Foundation Architecture Team
  • Information design for architecture maturity model on mediawiki.org[68]
  • Supported planning for architecture documentation strategy

User research and outreach

  • Rough version of a documentation metrics dashboard[69]
  • Data analysis for "Was this documentation helpful?" gadget[70]
  • Presented to the first meeting of Wikimedia Friends of the Docs[71]
  • Mentor and co-administrator for Google Season of Docs[72]
  • Launched weekly documentation office hours to support Foundation teams (12 sessions starting April 14)

Development of docs for the MediaWiki REST API

  • Published docs for 11 endpoints (100% of endpoints in v1)[73]
  • Tested and published 45 code samples (100% of endpoints have code samples in curl, PHP, Python, and JavaScript)
  • Conducted three usability tests
  • Improved maintainability by reducing content length by 56% [74]
  • Published two tutorials[75][76]

Documentation support for new hooks system

  • Edited doc comments for 446 hooks[77]
  • Managed doc updates for new system[78]
  • Updated MediaWikiHook template for new system[79]
  • Doxygen config updates to support hook docs[80]

API Portal

  • Completed design approval process with WMF design team
  • UI and UX development[81]
  • Took on role of product owner
  • Managed the project plan, workflows, and content strategy[82]
  • 13 check-ins with HalloWelt
  • Opened 25 tasks (Closed 8)[83]
  • Demoed the prototype at CPT demo meeting
  • Created the API Gateway stakeholders Google Group and sent two API Portal project digests[84]
January - March 2020
  • Completed collaboration with contract designer, Liz, on Developer Portal design
  • Started hooks doc comment review project
  • Drafted the documentation plan for the API Gateway
  • Forked the Developer Portal prototype to create the API Gateway prototype
  • Tech docs offsite
  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • Evaluated two tools for automated API documentation
  • Wrote four MediaWiki REST API examples as Jupyter Notebooks
  • Participated in the Onboarding Working Group
  • Documented 8 new endpoints of the MediaWiki REST API
  • Attended Wikimedia All Hands
  • Researched improvements to the OAuth docs
October - December 2019
  • Refreshed onboarding docs for Wikimedia Engineering and CPT
  • Developed content strategy for Developer Portal project and worked with designer to implement UI/UX
  • Published docs for MediaWiki API integration tests
  • Developed docs for MediaWiki Core REST API history endpoints and extension interface
  • Mentor for Google Code-In
  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • CPT remote offsite
August - September 2019
  • Onboarding
  • Developed docs for MediaWiki API integration tests
  • Minor fixes for MediaWiki Doxygen docs
  • Drafted user personas for documentation

Weekly[edit]

2021-2022 Q4

Week 13: 2022-06-27[edit]

  • Published Q4 log to history page
  • Reviewed two patches for the Dev Portal
  • Wrote ITC responses for Q4
  • Reviewed product development playbook
  • Participated in Dev Portal retrospective
  • Out of office on Friday

Week 12: 2022-06-20[edit]

  • Holiday on Monday, out sick on Thursday
  • Prepared retrospective agenda, exercise board, and project timeline for KR1
  • Reviewed and updated patch for adding meta tags to Dev Portal, created a graphic to use in meta cards
  • Created slides for Dev Portal presentation at tech department meeting

Week 11: 2022-06-13[edit]

Week 10: 2022-06-06[edit]

Week 9: 2022-05-31[edit]

  • Held last KR1 sync meeting before launch, scheduled retro for the end of the month
  • Wrapped up final changes for the Dev Portal
  • Wrote up a starting doc for tech writers for next fiscal year
  • Completed a key doc review
  • Started work on productionizing the review template

Week 8: 2022-05-23[edit]

  • Attended (virtual) Write the Docs conference [85]
  • Reviewed patches to support final stages of Dev Portal translation integration
  • Added content strategy Dev Portal docs on mediawiki.org and organized pages [86]

Week 7: 2022-05-16[edit]

  • Fixed a typo in the footer of the API Portal and updated the docs [87]
  • Worked on key doc reviews to support KR1
  • Documented, reviewed, and updated styles in the Dev Portal [88]
  • Participated in the Wikimedia Hackathon, and presented ToolDocs (with live demo!) in the showcase

Week 6: 2022-05-09[edit]

  • Finished preparing the Dev Portal for translation
  • Participated in CommTech hackathon project to create Read the Docs for Toolforge [89][90]
  • Started on remaining Dev Portal tasks to do before launch

Week 5: 2022-05-02[edit]

  • Analyzed Dev Portal user testing feedback and scoped changes to implement in the short term and long term [91]
  • Started implementing changes based on user testing feedback
  • Facilitated KR1 check-in meeting
  • Met with design research about user testing feedback analysis

Week 4: 2022-04-25[edit]

Week 3: 2022-04-18[edit]

Week 2: 2022-04-11[edit]

Week 1: 2022-04-04[edit]

2021-2022 Q3

Week 13: 2022-03-28[edit]

  • Held documentation office hours
  • Submitted patch for update to Dev Portal content reuse journey and responded to review feedback
  • Discussed next steps on Architecture Repository
  • Copy editing for Wikifunctions
  • Worked on patch for update to Dev Portal contribute journey
  • Planned OKRs for KR1 for Q4
  • Added to the troubleshooting section of the Dev Portal docs on Wikitech
  • Co-hosted Wikipedia editing party

Week 12: 2022-03-21[edit]

  • Attended API platform strategy presentations
  • Started https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Translation_notes to capture my FAQ about working with translation markup
  • Brainstormed questions for tech writer hiring
  • Prepped and held sync meeting for KR1 the docs
  • Graded several candidate writing samples
  • Met up with Tricia for in-person coworking
  • Worked on content reuse journey for Dev Portal

Week 11: 2022-03-13[edit]

Week 10: 2022-03-07[edit]

Week 9: 2022-02-28[edit]

Week 8: 2022-02-22[edit]

Week 7: 2022-02-14[edit]

Week 6: 2022-02-07[edit]

  • Continued work on reviewing “Build a tool” user journey for developer portal
  • Check-in meeting with Project Pralekhan
  • Prototyped a change that allows the Dev Portal to render content on a per-document basis
  • Attended API platform code jam, design jam, and backlog grooming
  • Continued to maintain work management process and artifacts for Architecture Team
  • Reviewed quarter-in-review deck and topics for community of practice meetups with Architecture Team
  • Prepped for and attended KR1 the docs sync meeting

Week 5: 2022-02-02[edit]

Week 4: 2022-01-24[edit]

  • Checked in with Jay on Project Pralekhan grant and followed up with grant admins on approving midpoint report
  • Prepped agenda for and attended KR1 the docs sync meeting
  • Attended API platform code jam sessions
  • Worked on reviewing “Build a tool” user journey for developer portal
  • Attended design research office hours to inform work on dev portal user research
  • Started work on getting all sandboxes to work in the API catalog and opened https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/research/mwaddlink/+/757988
  • Updated the tech docs team pitch desk with new team structure proposal

Week 3: 2022-01-17[edit]

Week 2: 2022-01-10[edit]

Week 1: 2022-01-03[edit]

2021-2022 Q2

Q2 Week 12: 2021-12-20[edit]

  • Co-hosted documentation office hours
  • Completed review of development guidelines landing page
  • Reviewed developer portal patches
  • Updated API catalog merge request
  • Out half day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
  • Collected feedback on Architecture overview presentation

Q2 Week 11: 2021-12-13[edit]

  • Submitted PR to add APIs to the Backstage API catalog https://gitlab.wikimedia.org/nikkin/backstage/-/merge_requests/3 and responded to review comments
  • Started review and updates to Dev Guidelines landing page
  • Prepped agenda for and led KR1: The Docs check-in meeting
  • Led meeting to define KR1 OKRs for Q3
  • Worked on Architecture execute overview presentation

Q2 Week 10: 2021-12-06[edit]

  • Updated https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/mediawiki-config/+/649942 to try and get it resolved
  • Attended domain modeling exercise with product and tech execs
  • Started review of development guidelines landing page and decision record for process update
  • Added myself to Gerrit/Reviewers
  • Did my first review and +2 for the new developer portal repo in Gerrit
  • Responded to comments on the dev portal v4 doc
  • Participated in architecture team planning
  • Held regular sync with Jay for Project Pralekhan
  • Groomed tasks for API Portal UI improvements
  • Helped run KR1 the doc design jam
  • Started work on adding APIs to the Backstage API catalog

Q2 Week 9: 2021-11-29[edit]

Q2 Week 8: 2021-11-22[edit]

  • Cleared out 600+ emails in my inbox :)
  • Worked on request form for Tech Docs Team
  • Worked on updating technical decision forum docs
  • Out Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday

Q2 Week 7: 2021-11-15[edit]

Q2 Week 6: 2021-11-08[edit]

Q2 Week 5: 2021-11-01[edit]

Q2 Week 4: 2021-10-25[edit]

  • Built out multi-page version of the Developer Portal
  • Worked on Enterprise docs strategy and shared with MWE PM
  • Ran design jam to review multi-page version of Dev Portal
  • Created a wikitext version of the API catalog https://api.wikimedia.org/wiki/API_catalog
  • Started working on my professional development hours for this quarter https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Research
  • Presented docs team proposal to eng VP
  • Participated in architecture team planning
  • Participated in API platform design jam

Q2 Week 3: 2021-10-18[edit]

  • Attended knowledge sharing session about OpenAPI with RESTBase developers
  • Provided feedback on data model for Developer Portal https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T276708
  • Ran KR1: The docs check-in meeting
  • Created a multi-page version of the Developer Portal draft
  • Opened tasks for all key docs to be reviewed
  • Attended API Platform design jam
  • Worked on the architecture team glossary
  • Conducted a user test of the Developer Portal
  • Worked on review of cloud services introduction
  • Created a proposal for a technical documentation team at WMF

Q2 Week 2: 2021-10-11[edit]

  • Assisted handoff of Developer Portal user testing from design research to content team
  • Co-hosted documentation office hours
  • Finalized edits for Wikimedia Enterprise documentation and copy
  • Added a list of key landing pages to the DevPortal page on mediawiki.org [92]
  • Participated in architecture team planning and DDD coaching
  • Got promoted to staff technical writer!
  • Completed a review of key doc for cloud services https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T292811
  • Iterated on doc review process
  • Added a column for collections on the key docs spreadsheet

Q2 Week 1: 2021-10-04[edit]

  • Set up work tracking spreadsheet for Q2
  • Filled out retrospective on percentages of time dedicated to specific projects in Q1
  • Met with developer experience product management to clarify design research scope for developer portal
  • Hosted Q2 kickoff meeting for “KR1: The docs” team
  • Onboarded new technical writer onto “KR1: The docs” and Wikimedia docs in general
  • Reviewed https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project_Pralekhan and made a few corrections to updated pages
  • Collected feedback on key docs and dev portal work
  • Wrote my ITC and published my logs for the quarter
  • Updated the key docs review template https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Documentation/Review_template
  • Worked on Wikimedia Enterprise documentation edits and strategy
2021-2022 Q1

Q1 Week 13: 2021-09-27[edit]

Q1 Week 12: 2021-09-20[edit]

Q1 Week 11: 2021-09-13[edit]

Q1 Week 10: 2021-09-06[edit]

Q1 Week 9: 2021-08-30[edit]

Q1 Week 8: 2021-08-23[edit]

  • Completed work on user scenario exercises for the Developer Portal
  • Worked on overview template prototype https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Key_docs/Overview
  • Participated in architecture team backlog grooming
  • Project management for KR1 the docs
  • Interviewed a candidate for the tech writing position
  • Collaborated with Andre on the technical investigation for the Developer Portal
  • Worked on the new content strategy for the API Portal and commented with initial stub on T289183
  • Shared vision for “wikidata for docs” at the API Platform design jam
  • Collaborated on architecture narratives and patterns
  • Opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T289877

Q1 Week 7: 2021-08-16[edit]

  • Edited Architecture/Product strategy narratives doc
  • Paired on replicating API Portal bug
  • Reviewed OAuth diagram
  • Worked on accuracy criteria for technical topic overviews
  • Created collage of navigation elements used on technical topic overviews https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_l2ZgrUs=/
  • Held documentation office hours
  • Interviewed two candidates for the technical writer position
  • Conducted a user research session for the architecture repository
  • Participated in an API Platform design jam, commented on T288126, and opened T289183
  • Participated in architecture team sprint rituals
  • Worked on new API Portal scope and strategy
  • Supported knowledge sharing on the API Platform team
  • Experimented with Avrodoc https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Avrodoc
  • Conducted a user scenario exercise for the Developer Portal
  • Created a mockup for an overview template

Q1 Week 6: 2021-08-09[edit]

Q1 Week 5: 2021-08-02[edit]

Out of office

Q1 Week 4: 2021-07-26[edit]

  • Out of office Thursday-Friday
  • Registered for API Specifications conference and submitted expense report
  • Met with Andre to collaborate on the Dev Portal
  • Edited draft of architecture narratives
  • Attended two API Platform team kickoff meetings
  • Commented on https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283277 to try to move things forward
  • Opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T287415 for the MediaWiki API integration testing library
  • Attended sprint planning for architecture team
  • Signed up for the Wikimania hackathon
  • Opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T287422 for the Developer Portal
  • Worked on content types for Key Docs Updates
  • Led sync meeting for KR1 the docs
  • Collaborated on dev portal content strategy
  • Completed anti-harassment training
  • Did my Q4 ITC
  • Provided feedback on user personas for the Dev Portal
  • Attended security training
  • Attended ERC results session

Q1 Week 3: 2021-07-19[edit]

  • Deployed dev portal content prototype to GitHub pages with automated script and basic instructions
  • Set up Sarah R as a contributor to the Dev Portal draft
  • Participated in four days of architecture team offsite
  • Finished initial mapping of content types for key docs
  • Project management for KR1 the docs, including updating OKRs in Betterworks

Q1 Week 2: 2021-07-12[edit]

  • Migrated to Libera Chat from Freenode
  • Registered for Wikimania 2021
  • Ran check-in meeting for KR1 team
  • Held a sync meeting for dev portal content strategy and key docs accuracy criteria
  • Planned architecture team offsite for next week
  • Prepared sessions to lead the the architecture team offsite next week
  • Worked on key docs content types
  • Spun up a dev portal content prototype
  • Attended DDD workshop with architecture team
  • Attended Phoenix books demo with architecture team
  • Attended All Staff and Tech All meetings
  • Attended kickoff for hiring new tech writer

Q1 Week 1: 2021-07-05[edit]

Out of office

2020-2021 Q4

Q4 Week 13: 2021-06-28[edit]

  • Created a tracking spreadsheet for key docs https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T285790
  • Opened T285814, T286082, T286085, T286086, T286087
  • Resolved T285336
  • Prepped agenda for KR1 the docs meeting in two weeks
  • Helped onboard new team member to the Architecture team
  • Attended Effective and Responsible Communication working group sessions
  • Published Q4 history on Meta
  • Updated OKRs in Betterworks

Q4 Week 12: 2021-06-21[edit]

  • Left comments on Okapi schema doc
  • Ran first regular KR1 the docs sync meeting
  • Opened T285336
  • Finished work on Okapi data model schema

Q4 Week 11: 2021-06-14[edit]

  • Out of office on Friday
  • WMF All Hands Tuesday - Thursday
  • Worked on data model schema

Q4 Week 10: 2021-06-07[edit]

  • Replied to email from grantee Jay for new documentation grant
  • Participated in sprint planning and backlog grooming
  • Watched All Hands and Tech All videos from last week
  • Kicked off Dev Portal and Key Docs Updates projects with Developer Advocacy
  • Consulted the Technical Decision Chairs about update process for development policies
  • Planned team offsite
  • Co-hosted documentation office hours
  • Worked on adding properties to the knowledge store data model based on feedback from Okapi team
  • Tested and closed https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T282259 and https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T268791
  • Opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T284621
  • Fixed typo on JavaScript examples in API Portal as followup to https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T283899
  • Reached inbox-zero after returning from vacation
  • Reviewed patches to add jsdoc to the api-testing repo, opened a task to document the process
  • Collected onboarding documentation for Dana

Q4 Week 9: 2021-05-31[edit]

  • Out of office

Q4 Week 8: 2021-05-24[edit]

Q4 Week 7: 2021-05-17[edit]

Q4 Week 6: 2021-05-10[edit]

Q4 Week 5: 2021-05-03[edit]

Q4 Week 4: 2021-04-26[edit]

Q4 Week 3: 2021-04-19[edit]

Q4 Week 2: 2021-04-12[edit]

Q4 Week 1: 2021-04-05[edit]

2020-2021 Q3

Q3 Week 13: 2021-03-29[edit]

Q3 Week 12: 2021-03-22[edit]

Q3 Week 11: 2021-03-15[edit]

Q3 Week 10: 2021-03-08[edit]

Q3 Week 9: 2021-03-01[edit]

Q3 Week 8: 2021-02-22[edit]

Q3 Week 7: 2021-02-15[edit]

Q3 Week 6: 2021-02-08[edit]

  • Attended API strategy meeting to kickoff product management handover of the API Portal
  • A volunteer made a minor-but-still-awesome edit to the API Portal :happy-tears:
  • Reviewed change to maturity model page on mediawiki.org and made a small continuity update
  • Reviewed doc planning wishlist with Wikimedia Dev Advocacy
  • Set up review of API Platform announcements with new management
  • Patch author scheduled 649942 for deployment, yay! Noting for future reference: this was three weeks from nudge to response, which seems pretty fair.
  • Following the deployment of T272665, completed final tests and resolved T268257, signifying the true completion of the API Portal MVP! And the end of the project management work.
  • Tried to deal with syntax highlighting bug, opened https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T274474, which was resolved almost immediately
  • Worked on intro text for structured content prototype and experimented with Vuetify

Q3 Week 5: 2021-02-01[edit]

  • Opened 661167 to resolve config change requested in T270178. Researched process for getting beta config changes deployed. Turns out that even beta-only config changes should follow the deploy process so there are no undeployed commits waiting for the next person
  • Worked on API Portal blog post and public announcements
  • Worked on architecture repository planning and modeling
  • Brainstormed outline for Phoenix demo
  • Worked on homepage content for API Portal
  • Tracked deployment schedule for API Portal bug fixes as part of the latest MediaWiki version
  • Opened 661146 to resolve issue with API Portal extension version
  • Synced with Eng Mgmt about the future of the API Portal

Q3 Week 4: 2021-01-25[edit]

  • 657925 reviewed and merged
  • Reviewed 658585
  • Held two-day tech docs offsite with Sarah R.
  • 657898 reviewed, merged, and verified
  • Opened T273326
  • OKR planning for architecture team
  • API Portal project management
  • Updated API Portal internal docs

Q3 Week 3: 2021-01-19[edit]

  • Holiday on Monday
  • Granted editing permissions to a community member on the API Portal
  • Created and uploaded https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Programming_icon_flat_circle.svg
  • Worked on API Portal use case pages
  • Commented on T270308 to try and move it forward
  • Added use case pages to the API Portal to complete T250304
  • Added some content to the API Portal continuity doc https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=API_Portal&type=revision&diff=1894722&oldid=1893071
  • Input OKRs into Betterworks
  • API Portal project management
  • Passed 5/7 cases for T268257 End-to-end testing for API Gateway, API Portal, and OAuth and opened T272665 for failing cases
  • Opened 657898 for T271285 Links in "Create API key" dialog should open in a new tab
  • Connected my local API Portal to my local OAuth extension, so I’m able to test viewing clients in the API Portal
  • Opened 657925 for T272660 Hide redirect URL for owner-only clients

Q3 Week 2: 2021-01-11[edit]

Q3 Week 1: 2021-01-04[edit]

  • Happy new year!
  • 650792 was approved and merged
  • Consolidated API Portal project management onto https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/api-portal/ and worked on moving todos from my notes to this board
  • Published Q2 log to history page
  • Worked on OKRs for this quarter
  • Cleaned up notes
  • Nice documentation office hours session. Realizing that about three people is the max for productive Q&A.
  • Made sure all javascript examples in the API Portal have semicolons at the end of lines
  • Provided tech support for OAuth and helped resolve T271078 :D
  • Was finally able to link my GitHub and Gerrit users to get green squares for my contributions
  • Reviewed 649766
  • Updated my local MediaWiki Docker environment to run Doxygen
  • Got the OAuth extension to run locally and opened 655180
2020-2021 Q2

Q2 Week 1: 2020-10-05[edit]

Q2 Week 2: 2020-10-12[edit]

Q2 Week 3: 2020-10-19[edit]

  • Reviewed 634732 and 635300
  • API Portal project management and task validation
  • Wild attempt to fix some CSS bugs 635093
  • Worked on some designs for project messaging https://api.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Projects
  • Troubleshooted getting DiscussionTools to work on API Portal
  • Opened T266161,  T266160,  T266073
  • Opened a patch for T265815
  • Opened and got +2’d my first PHP patch, 635610 for T266161
  • Added a patchset to 635300 for CSS fixes
  • Worked on capability modeling and process with architecture team

Q2 Week 4: 2020-10-26[edit]

  • Reviewed 636130, 636158, and 637674
  • API Portal project management and task validation
  • Closed T265366 with CSS fix
  • Worked on displaying projects and languages in API Portal
  • Participated in event storming workshop
  • Participated in architecture planning

Q2 Week 5: 2020-11-02[edit]

Q2 Week 6: 2020-11-09[edit]

Q2 Week 7: 2020-11-16[edit]

Q2 Week 8: 2020-11-23[edit]

  • Reviewed 643280
  • Tested end-to-end OAuth and API Gateway workflows
  • Conducted API Portal user tests
  • Discovered that the API Gateway doesn’t support Api-User-Agent headers as required by the User Agent policy, opened T268791, and removed them from the API Portal reference docs examples
  • Finished API reference docs for Core endpoint in the API Portal
  • Updated the JavaScript examples in the API Portal reference to be more concise
  • Holiday on Thursday and Friday

Q2 Week 9: 2020-11-30[edit]

  • API Portal project management and task validation
  • Google Season of Docs mentorship support and docs review
  • Figured out that I can easily add supplemental text to form inputs on the Create Client form, but not easily add tooltips. I’m guessing this is because tooltips carry a style as a result of their implementation as part of the client details view.
  • Reviewed 645062
  • Conducted API Portal user tests and an evaluation for compatibility with RTL languages
  • Did a live demo of the API Portal at the All Staff meeting
  • Participated in architecture modeling
  • Opened 645537 for improvements to API key management interface in the API Portal
  • Co-hosted a meetup of Wikimedia Friends of the Docs

Q2 Week 10: 2020-12-07[edit]

  • Updated Extension:OAuth to reflect https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/644547
  • API Portal project management and task validation
  • Worked on API Portal content
  • Reviewed 647088 and 647234
  • Responded to feedback on updates to API Portal create API key flow
  • Got back to zero unread messages in my email inbox :)
  • Decided that without a “depicts” feature for searching Commons, searching for images of a particular subject via the API isn’t helpful as an example use case.
  • Soft-launched the API Portal so that it is publicly visible prior to official launch next month

Q2 Week 11: 2020-12-14[edit]

  • Updated and merged 645537 (user experience improvements for the API Portal key management interface)
  • API Portal project management and task validation
  • Started adding short description API endpoints to the API Portal
  • Opened 650792 to fix short description API spec
  • Worked on API Portal getting started pages
  • Hosted API Portal project closeout celebration (slide deck)
  • Participated in architecture modeling
  • Published architecture event modeling to https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_system_model#Edit_collections

Q2 Week 12: 2020-12-21[edit]

  • Finished API Portal reference docs for page description endpoints
  • Reviewed Manual:Parser_cache draft on mw.org
  • Holidays Wednesday-Friday
2020-2021 Q1

Q1 Week 1: 2020-07-06[edit]

  • Vacation

Q1 Week 2 2020-07-13[edit]

Q1 Week 3: 2020-07-20[edit]

Q1 Week 4: 2020-07-27[edit]

  • Reviewed proposals for Google Season of Docs and submitted project selection
  • Kicked off planning for participation in the Writing Day at the (virtual) Write the Docs conference in two weeks
  • Project management support for the API Portal project
  • Reviewed technical decision making process doc
  • Updated Template:MediaWikiHook to support hooks with a single underscore in the name
  • Continued researching wikifeeds API for API Gateway
  • Submitted form for individual tuning conversation
  • Drafted OKRs for this quarter
  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • Documentation consultation with OKAPI team
  • Published initial draft of architecture docs

Q1 Week 5: 2020-08-03[edit]

  • Worked on design validation for WikimediaApiPortal skin
  • Completed permissions validation for API Portal on beta
  • Reviewed structured content store docs
  • Edited and published Indic workshop post on the Tech Blog https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2020/08/07/designing-technical-workshops-for-the-indic-community/
  • Project and task management for API Portal
  • Worked on documenting security best practices for the API Portal
  • Edited and sent user contributions API docs for review
  • Helped teammates to write their OKRs

Q1 Week 6: 2020-08-10[edit]

Q1 Week 7: 2020-08-17[edit]

Q1 Week 8: 2020-08-24[edit]

  • Set up a MediaWikiDockerDev environment
  • Opened patches for seven small fixes for the API Portal skin
  • Architecture team offsite
  • Learned about OAuth T260944
  • Worked on Wikifeeds API docs
  • API Portal task validation

Q1 Week 9: 2020-08-31[edit]

Q1 Week 10: 2020-09-07[edit]

  • Holiday on Monday
  • API Portal code review and product management
  • Updated OAuth extension docs
  • Created WikimediaApiPortal skin docs https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:WikimediaApiPortal
  • Opened patch for API Portal T260306
  • Attended API Specifications Conference
  • Sent project digest

Q1 Week 11: 2020-09-14[edit]

Q1 Week 12: 2020-09-21[edit]

Q1 Week 13: 2020-09-28[edit]

  • Troubleshooting with Cindy
  • API Portal project management
  • Fixed some CSS bugs in the Portal skin
  • Opened patch for https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T260944
  • Acceptance testing for WikimediaApiPortalOAuth extension
  • Drafted docs for new extension
  • Troubleshooting extension bugs
2019-2020 Q4

Q4 Week 14: 2020-06-29[edit]

Q4 Week 13: 2020-06-22[edit]

Q4 Week 12: 2020-06-15[edit]

Q4 Week 11: 2020-06-08[edit]

  • Created presentation on Extension:Mermaid
  • Information design for architecture maturity model wiki page
  • Published code samples in Python, PHP, and JavaScript for core REST API reference docs 
  • Worked on API Portal design
  • Wrapped up this phase of hooks docs
  • Support for Google Season of Docs

Q4 Week 10: 2020-06-01[edit]

  • Worked on API Portal project plan
  • Support for Google Season of Docs
  • Published single page version of MediaWiki Core REST API docs
  • Added search endpoints to MediaWiki Core REST API docs
  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • Updated Template:MediaWikiHook
  • Worked on updates for Manual:Hooks

Q4 Week 9: 2020-05-25[edit]

  • Holiday on Monday
  • Interviewed for Between the Brackets podcast
  • Support for new hook system
  • Merged two patches for improvements to hooks docs on MediaWiki Doxygen
  • Merged a patch correcting a typo on hook interface doc comments
  • Support for Google Season of Docs
  • Reviewed docs patches[93][94]
  • Worked on the MediaWiki Core REST API docs

Q4 Week 8: 2020-05-18[edit]

  • Drafted doc plan for new hooks system
  • Designed update for mediawikihook template
  • Worked on the single-page design for the MediaWiki Core REST API docs
  • Worked on API Portal workflows
  • Crated API Gateway stakeholders group and sent out first API Portal project digest
  • Support for Google Season of Docs
  • Facilitation for TechCom

Q4 Week 7: 2020-05-11[edit]

  • Kicked off Google Season of Docs as a co-admin for Wikimedia
  • Worked on updates to API integration test docs
  • Found my first bug
  • Finished spec for API Portal create app flow
  • Reviewed updates to the API Portal skin
  • Worked on stakeholder communications for the API Portal
  • Worked on API Portal workflows
  • Worked on app management flow for API Portal

Q4 Week 6: 2020-05-04[edit]

  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • Created documentation plan for new hook system[95]
  • Worked on API Portal workflows
  • Drafted updated template format for MediaWikiHooks

Q4 Week 5: 2020-04-27[edit]

  • Finished single page version of MediaWiki REST API reference
  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Facilitation for TechCom
  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Data analysis for "Was this documentation helpful?" gadget

Q4 Week 4: 2020-04-20[edit]

  • Worked on single page version of MediaWiki REST API reference
  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Added API Portal design for page options
  • Planned PHP and Python examples for MediaWiki REST API docs
  • Out of office Wednesday-Friday

Q4 Week 3: 2020-04-13[edit]

  • Completed hooks doc comment review patch
  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Completed API Portal design review
  • Demoed API Portal for CPT

Q4 Week 2: 2020-04-06[edit]

  • Doc reviews for MediaWiki REST API
  • Worked on hooks doc comment review patch
  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Started work on Wikimedia docs metrics
  • Worked on API Portal design review and updates

Q4 Week 1: 2020-03-30[edit]

  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Worked on hooks doc comment review patch
  • Drafted docs for three MediaWiki REST API endpoints
  • Facilitation for TechCom
2019-2020 Q3

Q3 Week 13: 2020-03-23[edit]

  • Continued support for API Portal project
  • Worked on API Portal design updates
  • Worked on hooks doc comment review patch

Q3 Week 12: 2020-03-16[edit]

  • Started hooks doc comment review patch
  • Worked on MediaWiki REST API docs
  • Experimented with apiDoc tool
  • Worked on API Portal content
  • Facilitation for TechCom

Q3 Week 11: 2020-03-09[edit]

  • Responded to hooks docs task (phab:T246855)
  • Requested review for latest batch of MediaWiki REST API docs
  • Worked on API Portal design updates
  • Holiday on Monday

Q3 Week 10: 2020-03-02[edit]

Q3 Week 9: 2020-02-24[edit]

Q3 Week 8: 2020-02-17[edit]

  • Researched Wikimedia API change policies, and proposed changes to address phab:T244263.
  • Drafted docs for conditional requests to the MediaWiki REST API. Requested review through mediawiki.org.
  • Reviewed Core Platform team OKRs
  • Attended remote presentation from Stack Overflow. Interesting to learn that they encourage volunteer-built bots but they discourage those bots making edits; they want edits to come from a person.
  • Holiday on Friday

Q3 Week 7: 2020-02-10[edit]

Q3 Week 6: 2020-02-03[edit]

Q3 Week 5: 2020-01-27[edit]

  • Wikimedia All Hands
    • The movement strategy team handles translation by doing paid translations that are checked by volunteers.
    • The (former) community engagement team is a great resource for docs support.
    • The research team has regular contact with people who are using our content on their platforms, so they’re familiar with their use cases and experiences.

Q3 Week 4: 2020-01-20[edit]

Q3 Week 3: 2020-01-13[edit]

Q3 Week 2: 2020-01-06[edit]

  • Worked on re-doing dev portal content strategy and prototype content
  • Joined Slack for green team standups (and goats channel)
  • Learned that Swagger Codegen exports HTML ->
    • dynamic-html: Swagger UI with CSS and JS files
    • html2: Two-column layout with generated examples in eight programming languages and expandable schemas, no sandbox, no examples
    • html: Single-column layout with examples, no sandbox
  • Added HTML display to https://github.com/apaskulin/api-examples/blob/master/page-counts.ipynb
  • Joined hiring working group. Met with Corey to discuss next steps for evaluating and improving the onboarding process. Drafted a summary of the state of onboarding docs.

Q3 Week 1: 2019-12-30[edit]

  • Holidays Monday - Wednesday
  • Read When Not to Comment: Questions and Tradeoffs with API Documentation for C++ Projects(https://andrewhead.info/assets/pdf/when-not-to-comment.pdf)
    • "Robillard and DeLine interviewed and surveyed developers about learning obstacles, recommending that common obstacles could be avoided if the intent of an API is documented, code examples cover non-trivial use cases and best practices, and documentation helps developers find API elements for their tasks, understand relevant parts of APIs’ internal behavior, and avoids fragmentation"
    • Researchers grouped developers questions into: "how to do something, what code does, why it is behaving the way it is, finding where something is, who did something, and when they did it"
    • "Recent research has proposed tools for automatically improving documentation. Such tools synthesize code examples [6, 21], generate method [19, 35] and parameter descriptions [36], mine API usage patterns (e.g., [20, 40]), collect insightful sentences describing APIs [37], and identify improvable documentation [39, 41]."
    • "Distrust of documentation could lead to unnecessary searches: S6 visited the implementation to check for unexpected behavior when “it was actually documented properly, but I didn’t believe it.”
    • See also:
2019-2020 Q2

Week 19: 2019-12-23[edit]

  • Worked on dev portal content
  • Holidays Tuesday - Friday

Week 18: 2019-12-16[edit]

  • Reviews for Google Code-in
  • Completed onboarding docs refresh
  • Completed offsite survey

Week 17: 2019-12-09[edit]

Week 16: 2019-12-02[edit]

  • Note that the nowiki tag are helpful for documenting things like translate tags.
  • Completed open enrollment and surveys
  • Reviewed patches for Google Code-In
  • Helped Will create a comparison matrix for popular API spec formats
  • Finished content strategy doc for dev portal, shared with Evan and Kate
  • Reviewed service development proposal content from Eric (T239856)
  • Note taking for TechCom

Week 15: 2019-11-25[edit]

  • Moved https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T87796 Add includes/filebackend/README as generated documentation page into done
  • Note taking for TechCom
  • Looked at tasks for upcoming Google Code In mentorship tasks
  • Review for updates to the docs for the compare revisions endpoint and wikidfiff2 extension
  • Updated REST API docs for history count limits
  • Worked on content strategy for dev portal
  • Added comments to the dev portal prototype
  • Holidays on Thursday and Friday

Week 14: 2019-11-18[edit]

Week 13: 2019-11-11[edit]

  • Holiday on Monday
  • Updates to API integration test docs
    • Updated wiki page with REST API functionality
    • Moved content from the README to the wiki page
  • Updates to the REST API extension interface docs
    • Added new example content from the example extension
    • Met with Bill to review content
    • Made updates based on review feedback
  • Met with Dev Portal designer and provided new hierarchy and placeholder content

Week 12: 2019-11-04[edit]

Week 11: 2019-10-28[edit]

Week 10: 2019-10-21[edit]

Week 9: 2019-10-14[edit]

Week 8: 2019-10-07[edit]

2019-2020 Q1

Week 7: 2019-09-30[edit]

Week 6: 2019-09-23[edit]

Week 5: 2019-09-16[edit]

Week 4: 2019-09-09[edit]

  • MediaWiki Doxygen docs: submitted https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/535684 (first patch merged 🎉)
  • Met with Evan and Bill to review the REST API integration for MediaWiki extensions.
  • Met with Evan to review and clarify personas, use cases, and technologies for the doc portal.
  • Met with Andre
  • AFK on Wednesday

Week 3: 2019-09-02[edit]

Week 2: 2019-08-26[edit]

Week 1: 2019-08-19[edit]

First week at the Foundation!

  • Set up my accounts and user pages
  • Met with Kate, Evan, Bill, Will, and Eric
  • Started content review notes
  • Started doc portal notes

Looking forward: Objectives

  • Spread knowledge of how to use Wikimedia tools
  • Support the Core Platform Team in documenting the MediaWiki platform and related services
  • Practice plain, clear, effective, translatable Global English
  • Learn about decentralized project organization

References[edit]

  1. https://techblog.wikimedia.org/2022/06/15/new-discovery-tool-for-technical-documentation/
  2. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/owner:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  3. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/reviewedby:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  4. mw:Developer_Advocacy/Developer_Portal/History#User_research_on_final_prototype
  5. mw:Documentation/Patterns
  6. mw:Documentation/Toolkit
  7. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYcGqTKS3vd2DTiLWaXqk8HBOpP4J8POdb5Amvl-n0Q/edit
  8. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/owner:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  9. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/reviewedby:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  10. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/wmf-architecture-team/
  11. mw:Project_Pralekhan
  12. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xU-59K9GoyUx8UlAr1IAZcT9ppTJDQQ7d2S7EUgnv90/edit#
  13. https://developer-portal.wmcloud.org/
  14. https://backstage-api-catalog.toolforge.org/api-docs?filters%5Bkind%5D=api&filters%5Buser%5D=all
  15. https://api.wikimedia.org/wiki/API_catalog
  16. wikitech:User:Alex_Paskulin/API_catalog
  17. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_Advocacy/Developer_Portal#Core_audiences
  18. https://github.com/apaskulin/wmf-dev-portal-draft
  19. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Documentation/Review_process
  20. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yHk_0AFj4vtwTk570T71lfDOTCdGr09z1pkH0h1pf_k/edit#
  21. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/APaskulin_(WMF)
  22. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w68NJcx4bgrvUu1A22fh-iwEZZD7JNlr0_i5wdkA-0s/edit#
  23. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Repository/Systems/Data_models/Knowledge_store
  24. https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lDS7y_o=/?moveToWidget=3074457359124330605&cot=14
  25. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Repository/About/Template/Initiative
  26. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_Repository/About
  27. https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/API_Gateway#How_to_design_your_API
  28. https://api.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community/Add_your_API
  29. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gm9rfe3blG81nQ4jwH93BtmFX579xEAfEGlq1xrKD78/edit#heading=h.shz2udgx0sy2
  30. https://public.paws.wmcloud.org/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Architecture/Page-status-lister.ipynb
  31. https://public.paws.wmcloud.org/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Link-recommendations-language-support-test.ipynb
  32. https://github.com/apaskulin/wmf-system-docs
  33. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/APaskulin_(WMF)
  34. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/owner:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  35. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/reviewedby:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  36. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/pykVlHGLkQYi/#R
  37. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/CKNY4FoDSHSA/#R
  38. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/2VDZrOuYaNMh/#R
  39. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ORxzIFXZkwR68Qv7LnhBNvU1mIXXnxrrhwfkDRoV7qE/edit
  40. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DSVIGap0eCdrYEsFtyZNLld3jkvk04Tz4Nlhs9rdl1I/edit#
  41. wikitech:API Portal#Workflow
  42. https://api.wikimedia.org/wiki/API_reference/Service/Link_recommendation
  43. https://github.com/wikimedia/phoenix/commits?author=apaskulin
  44. mw:Architecture Repository
  45. https://docs.google.com/document/d/11tKDmm7if_61s5I95DmniqtUALxoyyOuNzzeeBYGaPU/edit#
  46. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/APaskulin_(WMF)
  47. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/owner:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  48. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/reviewedby:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  49. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Dv9FpuHLbgah/#R
  50. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/ejvsOYjMAV9D/#R
  51. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/LBe5b0czNilY/#R
  52. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/APaskulin_(WMF)
  53. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/owner:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  54. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/reviewedby:apaskulin%2540wikimedia.org
  55. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GKFj5REZqrprr82e0diQfRvzhRD6iicjSI0rqUe-YK0/edit
  56. https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_Architecture_Team&type=revision&diff=4131239&oldid=4002101
  57. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QIMJ3aIQ3VFfO0mPJECPIFuaLy3L79ci7dPxEyIqGPU/edit
  58. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_technical_documentation:_Friends_of_the_Docs#Past_meetings
  59. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/view/4722/
  60. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/SAbs82Hoavk3/#R
  61. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/7YwIrwsC3uHq/#R
  62. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/rieZB5NW5eeI/#R
  63. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T256793
  64. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T261702
  65. https://groups.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/g/api-gateway-stakeholders
  66. https://docs.google.com/document/d/12jDalMTz03K1mtbSYr3s9GULn-wXN1BICDtFQQN_o5k/edit#
  67. https://api.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=API_reference%2FCore_API%2FSearch%2FSearch_pages&type=revision&diff=195&oldid=19
  68. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Architecture_Team/Maturity_model
  69. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/Sandbox/Metrics
  70. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T248892#6100361
  71. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wx2U97LpDYZOZSAmX34fSLfYLEREjMb2TlZAHafNbbE/edit#slide=id.g15105b408d_0_287
  72. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs/2020#Mentors
  73. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:REST_API/Reference
  74. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T253708#6189642
  75. https://paws-public.wmflabs.org/paws-public/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/en-wikipedia-search.ipynb
  76. https://paws-public.wmflabs.org/paws-public/User:APaskulin_(WMF)/en-wikipedia-images.ipynb
  77. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/580142
  78. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T252060
  79. https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AMediaWikiHook&type=revision&diff=3895055&oldid=3891586
  80. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T253815
  81. https://zl8v18.axshare.com/#id=r5i7pi&p=index&view=default
  82. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Core_Platform_Team/Initiatives/API_Gateway/Documentation_Plan
  83. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/search/query/7uSUQZbNaJpQ/#R
  84. https://groups.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/g/api-gateway-stakeholders
  85. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYcGqTKS3vd2DTiLWaXqk8HBOpP4J8POdb5Amvl-n0Q/edit
  86. https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_Advocacy/Developer_Portal
  87. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T308458
  88. https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO0VHKco=/
  89. docs.toolforge.org
  90. https://gitlab.wikimedia.org/repos/commtech/toolforge-docs
  91. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hljp6XS8LOzMDGyWr_c-GozwcJ97swX8bwa3ctrKfQo/edit
  92. https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Developer_Advocacy%2FDeveloper_Portal&type=revision&diff=4873123&oldid=4855351
  93. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/598436
  94. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/593982/
  95. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T252060