I am an active consumer and close-to-most passive producer in the Wikimediaverse.
1. I have instigated and curated an article of a concept I was a core contributor to develop for the commons - 'sustainopreneurship' (on en.wikipedia) - with a project lagging to start another crucial article in the same place
2. I have registered myself on Wikiversity to instigate an exploratory process in the collaborative process to research another concept - 'flow society'
3. I have a long time envisioned Wikibooks as a hive of collaborative material for those who want to empower others in the fields of some core topics: 'creativity', 'innovation', 'entrepreneurship', 'sustainability' and 'the social web'
That would be all, for now, summarizing:
- Number one is history.
- Number two is close to now, in emergence.
- Number three is an envisioned part of a potential future.