Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the Interest of Full Disclosure
- I am a fairly liberal Democrat - social liberal, fiscal conservative (and a big believer in international cooperation).
- I am a heterosexual male, and I am okay with that.
- I believe in Civil union for homosexuals where marriage would be inappropriate under the law.
- I believe in Pro-choice, because I am not a woman, and I have no say in the matter. At all.
- I think that Black sites and Extraordinary rendition is inherently wrong, and against both Constitutional law and International law.
- I am an evil uncle - I feed my nephews chocolate and caffeine and then turn them back over to my siblings and document the results.
- I like French folk, although I prefer German wines (but in a completely appropriate way).
- I am an Apple G5 user (Power Mac G5).
- I am pretty intolerant of stupid people (as opposed to ignorance).
- I am often aware of how little I am aware of.
Things that make me laugh
- The intro sentence from this version of the Stephen Hawking article
- This question on the Jedi talk page
- The fact that evil gets its own article while good is a disambiguation page. From the disambiguation page, the only article about "good" only deals with it in juxtaposition with evil. The fact that we are unable to discuss goodness on its own merits just might say something about the world.
- Listcruft like this, and the people who voted to keep it
- The extent of the Puritans' devious machinations, as noted here
- The dark side of Gwyneth Paltrow 
- This all-too-accurate review of one of the worst films of all time
These guys seem to have their shoes tied up nicely, and are pleasant about helping others (learn to) do the same:
- User:Improv- (embodies WP:BITE)
- User:SlimVirgin- (my spirit guide throught he Technocracy)
- User:John_Broughton- (anyone who can deal with the headaches he does daily deserves several rounds of drinks)
- User:Bignole- (I have grown to admire this guy's depth; plus he's rather forgiving)-I currently owe this person copious amounts of liquor
- The Behnam-a intellectual brother of another mother
- User:CanadianCaesar- From whom I unashamedly stole his page format
- User:DavidShankBone - the guy takes pictures for Wikipedia, and is pretty cool.
- User:Ernst_Stavro_Blofeld - this cat has his act together, big-time.
Interesting Wikipedia User Pages
- User:Ryulong - fantastic use of coding
Books I've Written
- Love Songs and Other Mysteries (1991) - poetry
- Bad Choice (1989) - bad fiction (I will pay you to destroy any copies you find)
- Caught (tentative title, currently being written)
- Through a Guitar, Darkly (currently fermenting)