If your username appears here, COIBot has had a reason (now or in the past) to pick up a link you have been adding.
- The link has been reported to e.g. en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam;
- The link has been added by someone whose username is very similar to the domain being added;
- The IP related to the link is added by someone with an IP close to the IP of the link.
These reasons why can be found in the blacklist and monitor reasons above the actual records (if they are not there, the link is not monitored/blacklisted anymore).
The reason behind your name will be one of the reasons listed in the reasons why it is monitored/blacklisted. Your appearance there does not mean you have a conflict of interest with adding the link, it may very well be accidental overlap, or a good link which was picked up by the bot accidentally, or a good link which is nonetheless under investigation of the wikiprojects en:Wikipedia:Conflict of interest/Noticeboard or en:Wikipedia:WikiProject Spam
For more information on the working of the bot, see the user page of COIBot. If you have further questions, notify COIBot's maintainer, Dirk Beetstra, or on en:Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam.
Reporting statistics of link searo.who.int; 1 records.
This is an automated report, please add comments to User_talk:COIBot/LinkReports/searo.who.int.
- searo.who.int resolves to 188.8.131.52 -
- Link is not on the blacklist.
- Link would be caught by rule \bwho\.int on the monitor list (Automonitor: conflict of interest? (calculated overlap E Wing <-> who.int; diff)).
- 22:34:02, Sun Jan 06, 2008 hu:user:Kimmuriel <-> searo.who.int (7.29%/6.62%/0.4% - Added link: www.searo.who.int/linkfiles/on-going_projects_indo_mhp-2001.pdf (Monitored rule: \bwho\.int - reason for monitoring \bwho\.int: Automonitor: conflict of interest? (calculated overlap E Wing <-> who.int; diff)) - hu:Egészségügy - diff - COIBot UserReport - hu:Special:Contributions/Kimmuriel.
LWCOIBot reported 1 links.
Below a full report on all use of this link.
This list is intended to see how the external link gets used, it does not imply that involved accounts are having a conflict of interest in adding the link, or that the involved accounts are spamming the link.
- 2007-12-29 03:06:39: User en:184.108.40.206 (talk - contribs) to en:Health (diff). Links: www.searo.who.int/LinkFiles/On-going_projects_Indo_MHP-2001.pdf.
2007-12-28 13:23:46: User en:Oxymoron83 (talk - contribs) to en:Dengue fever (diff). Links: www2.ncid.cdc.gov/travel/yb/utils/ybGet.asp?section=dis&obj=dengue.htm www.searo.who.int/en/Section10/Section332_12647.htm www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/dengue/Denguepublication/en/index.html www.cdc.gov/NCIDOD/dvbid/d.
* User is on global Whitelist: oxymoron83 <-> * (User is whitelisted on linkwatcher)
- 2007-12-19 16:01:14: User en:Snali (talk - contribs) to en:Syed Modasser Ali (diff). Links: www.searo.who.int/EN/Section1257/Section2181/Section2211/Section2217_11439.htm.
2007-12-17 18:12:11: User en:VoABot II (talk - contribs) to en:Poverty (diff). Links: www.searo.who.int/EN/Section1243/Section1310/Section1343/Section1344/Section1353_5271.htm www.who.int/whr/1999 www.csmonitor.com/2007/0724/p01s01-wogi.html www.millenniumcampaign.org/site/pp.asp?c=grKVL2NLE&b=185518 www..
* User is on global Whitelist: voabot ii <-> * (Bots don't have a COI)
- 2007-12-06 19:05:36: User en:Nabokov (talk - contribs) to en:Ptosis (eyelid) (diff). Links: www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/on-line/brain/13.asp www.searo.who.int/EN/Section10/Section17/Section53/Section1024_3900.htm.
- 2007-11-14 02:47:36: User de:YourEyesOnly (talk - contribs) to de:Gesundheit (diff). Links: www.diw.de/deutsch/produkte/publikationen/diskussionspapiere/docs/papers/dp527.pdf www.bmgs.bund.de/download/broschueren/A349.pdf www.fortbildung-pflege.com/BuchbesprechungenEthik.htm www.searo.who.int/LinkFiles/About_SEARO_con.
- 2007-10-05 06:36:12: User uk:220.127.116.11 (talk - contribs) to uk:Ахмедабад (diff). Links: www.searo.who.int/ news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4536199.stm.
- 2007-09-26 02:03:29: User es:Rjgalindo (talk - contribs) to es:Filariasis (diff). Links: www.searo.who.int/en/Section10/Section373_11702.htm www.paho.org/spanish/dd/ais/be_v25n4-filariasis_linfatica.htm www.scielosp.org/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1020-49892000001000006&lng=en&nrm=iso.