User:DeadEyeArrow/Philosophy comparison bar
Welcome to DEA's philosophy thing! You see that bar over there? Well, it lists the five most common outcomes of AFDs, not in frequency but in relation to eachother. I.E. Merge is closer to Keep than it is to Delete. If we plot a group of votes onto this bar we can determine which wikiphilosophy those votes fall under, whether they be votes from a single editor or group of them.
Since we know that:
- Inclusionists: Would tend to vote towards the blue and green boxes.
- Deletionists: Would tend to vote towards the red and orange boxes.
Then we know that:
- Mergists: Would tend to vote towards the blue box, and as such are closer related to inclusionists than deletionists.
- Redirectionists: Would tend to vote towards the orange box, and such are closer related to deletionist than inclusionists.
- Non-consensusists: Would tend to votes towards the yellow box, and such are equally unrelated to inclusionists and deletionists.