User:FloNight/Division of Labor:Volunteer, Paid staff
Division of Labor:Volunteer, Paid staff
When designing the FDC, decisions need to be made about the division of labor between volunteers and paid staff. These decisions are not made purely to allocate resources in the most financially prudent way, but to also be true to the spirit of volunteerism (or Voluntarism (action)) that is a driving force in the movement.
- General information about volunteerism.
- Volunt/ar/eer/ism: What's the Difference? By Susan J. Ellis.
- Volunteerins from United Nations website.
- Volunteering an Opinion: Organizational Voice and Volunteer Retention in Nonprofit Organizations By Laurie Mook in Volume XII, Issue 2, January 2012 The Electronic Journal of the Volunteerism Community.
- The Volunteer as Leader Heidi Griminger Blanke Volume VI, Issue 2, January 2006, The Electronic Journal of the Volunteerism Community.
- Volunteerism From the The Center on Aging Studies Without Walls web site.
- Volunteerism From the Volunteerism by Richard D. Young for University of South Carolina College of Liberal Arts' Institute for Pubic Service and Policy Research.
- Information about the Wikimedia movement
- Information about trying to fund volunteer projects