Jump to navigation Jump to search
Working on a new kind of reference wiki, 'Thunkpedia' (2012).
Some old (2005) ideas for MediaWiki hacking/improvement:
- Flexible Fields for MediaWiki
- Graded Fixity for MediaWiki
- Del.icio.us-style Tags for MediaWiki
- Default namespace templates. Allow establishing a default template for specific namespaces. All articles in that namespace would be considered an 'articleText' parameter to that template, giving the namespace a distinctive look. Perhaps users could override this personally, or via fields in a specific article.
- Community-initiated namespaces. Allow users to create their own new namespaces.
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
This user, under the aegis of the AIW's motto Conservata veritate ("With the preserved truth") fights for improvement, freedom and preservation of Wikipedia, until no knowledge would be lost as a result.