Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hall of shame (Since 22 March 2022) - duplicate mistakes not shown
- On 22 March 2022, I realized my signature linked to "User:L10n4st3r", not "User:L10nM4st3r"! I was confused as to why my page didn't show up. Now I know.
- On 20 April 2022, I accidentally undid somebody else's undo for vandalism when I tried to undo it. I dunno how I undid the wrong edit, but that was a while ago from when this was written. See this for my edit, which I reverted.
- On 16 May 2022, I asked Mrjulesd to move a page and sub-pages to "fix a typo". To turn "programming" to "programing". No wonder MarcGarver didn't respond...
- On 9 June 2022, I was told "do not press this link or you will crash Wikipedia". I did. I'm super sorry. Don't do it yourself.
- On 12 September 2022, I reverted some good faith edits that at first looked like vandalism. Geeze. Lesson learned. Changing date format is not vandalism.
- On 20 September 2022, I actually crashed uncyclopedia... Well, fuck. It fixed itself in 10 minutes though.