Wikimedians I met
Having an opportunity to attend the ESEAP Conference 2018 was actually surprising. My application was a bit late and I would like to thank WMID for considering me. It's my first time to attend an international conference and the experience was overwhelming. The time is limited but I have learned a lot.
- Attending a conference like ESEAP is very important. It's a platform for learning new things. As a newbie, I realized that it's essential to collaborate with other communities to be able to share experiences and help each other. Really, there is unity in diversity.
- The sessions were helpful because it allows me to have an in-depth knowledge and to see the bigger picture. It made me realize that i need to learn a lot of things.
- It inspires me to do my best. PhilWiki Community has a lot of potentials and I want to be part of it through active participation in online and offline activities.
- I would like to improve my online and offline contributions.
- To collaborate with educational institutions.
- To encourage teachers and students to contribute.
- To conduct basic tutorials.
- To build relationship with under-represented regions within the Wikimedia community for future collaborations.
- The two-day conference was not enough. Maybe 3 or more to give room for relaxation and be able to understand the topics well.
- The venue was nice and conducive.Kinda sad for not having a chance to swim and enjoy the swimming pool area.
- The cultural show was impressive. It would be great if there's a one day tour in Bali.
- I appreciate the use of menti.com for evaluation.
- WMID and the committee did a great job. It was a memorable experience and I miss everyone!