I have been editing on the various My name is Margaret Donald, and I have been interested for a few years now in identifying (and looking at) the plants I encounter in the (Australian) bush. My first foray into the wiki world (apart from a monthly contribution to the ongoing viability of this amazing enterprise) was to upload some photos during a competition to encourage more contributors and contributions. And then I was away (editing in wikisource, wikispecies, wikimedia, wikipedia), contributing mainly in botany.
In the commons, I have been contributing plant photos, distribution maps, and old botanical illustrations.
My wiki user pages
- English Wikipedia (504 articles started) -- See, e.g.,Bossiaea bossiaeoides, Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995; major contributions to Kensington Bushland Reserve, Lysiphyllum cunninghamii
- Vietnamese Wikipedia (Thành_viên:MargaretRDonald)
- French wikipedia: Utilisateur:MargaretRDonald
- Commons -- See, e.g. Decaisnina, Maps by MargaretRDonald, Allocasuarina distribution maps, Photos by MargaretRDonald, Botanical illustrations uploaded
- Commons - plant photos, maps, botanical illustrations, categories
- Wikipedia en - WikiProjects - Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Oceania, botanists, botany,
- Global account
|Global edit counts (approximate)|
|All projects (118)||211,945|
|Authority control||ORCID: 0000-0002-7159-6935 MGP ID 233865 Google Scholar: MD8jgL8AAAAJ|
|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia project, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any sites other than one or more Wikimedia project(s). The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MargaretRDonald.