|Users by language|
Brian G. Añano (born September 6, 1999), also known by his Wikipedia username Nairb.Idi9, is a Filipino college student from Guiuan, Eastern Samar, Philippines and a Wikipedian since 2017.
Brian Gallo Añano graduated With High Honors in Guiuan National High School, where he became involved in personal and extracurricular activities related to science, campus journalism, literature, child rights, and disaster risk reduction and management (DRRM). Añano is an aspiring meteorologist: he sees himself as an amateur meteorologist and had even immersed himself in a two-week internship in the PAGASA-DOST Guiuan Weather Station in his senior year. He is currently having his college education in the University of the Philippines Visayas - Tacloban College (UPVTC), taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, although he is working his way to reach his dream job.
In his personal literary endeavors, Añano has published three short stories (two in English, one in Filipino) in Wattpad under his pen name BrianGAnano and still has a small collection of unpublished Waray poems in his personal notes. He is currently working on his first novel Kalayaang Napakasakit (Painful Freedom), the development of which is rather slow due to his focus on his studies.
As a contributor to Wikipedia, Añano has been a participant in edit-a-thons, particularly the 2019 Waray Wikipedia Edit-a-thon in UPVTC and the 2016 Waray Wikipedia Edit-a-thon in Guiuan that he attended when he was in 10th grade. As of June 2019, he had edited 67 Wikipedia pages, majority of which are from the English and Waray Wikipedia.
- A Taximan's Story (2015)
- At the Transport Terminal (2018)
- Pumatak ang Gabi (Night Has Fallen; 2017)
- Kalayaang Napakasakit (Painful Freedom; 2017) - ongoing
- Mga Pahimatngon kanan Bagyo ha Pilipinas (Philippine Tropical Cyclone Warning Signals)
- PAGASA (Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration)
- BTS (South Korean boy band)
- Philippine Area of Responsibility (domain of the PAGASA in the Northwest Pacific Basin)
- Save Me (webtoon)