Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Centre for Internet and Society's Access to Knowledge programme (CIS-A2K) staff or served as a contractor to CIS-A2K. In order to maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted. However, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at CIS-A2K. To contact current CIS-A2K staff, please see this page.|
Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
I am a student. I had joined Wikipedia as a contributor at the age of 15 and continuing my journey. Till now am the youngest contributor of my language Wikipedia. I use Saileshpat account for volunteer contribution.
- Working along with the community implementing focus language area work plan as a community representative. *Also, helping CIS-A2K realign its existing work plans according to community needs and interest.
- Spearheading offline outreach activities in partner institutions, edit-a-thons and other outreach activities and conducting online outreach
- Helping the community in writing IEG and PEG proposals for sustainability of the community
- Regular IR*+C, meetups (one IRC and one meetup per month for each FLA)
- Planning beginning of exit policy, sustainability, transferability.
|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia project, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any sites other than one or more Wikimedia project(s). The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Sailesh_(CIS-A2K).
|Users by language|