Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Users by language|
My name is Tamzin. Yes, that's a real name, pronounced /'tæmzɪn/ in most American accents. I take she/her or they/them pronouns. In languages that uses masculine/feminine grammatical gender, I take a feminine one—Wikipédienne, not Wikipédien. See w:en:User:Tamzin/Gender for more information.
My current big project is trying to make m:Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Toki Pona 2 happen. sina toki pona la, o toki tawa mi lon ni, o kama tawa lipu Wikipesija, o pona e pali suli.
Wikis I'm active(-ish) on
See Special:CentralAuth/Tamzin for a full accounting of where I've edited and what permissions I have.
- English Wikipedia
- My home wiki. My primary userpage is at w:en:User:Tamzin. I'm an administrator and Sockpuppet Investigations clerk, so if you see me popping up on a random wiki to revert a vandal, that's why. I also do a lot of work on navigational aids such as redirects, and sometimes write content on topics like the Russo-Ukrainian War (w:en:List of journalists killed in the Russo-Ukrainian War) and U.S. law (w:en:Lozman v. City of Riviera Beach (2013)). I also maintain a bot, w:en:User:'zinbot.
- I was an administrator on this wiki from February 2013 to June 2014, and later was a bot operator with d:User:AmpersandBot. I'm still active there to an extent, although less these days. See d:Special:Contributions/Tamzin.
- English Wikisource
- I have been intermittently active on this wiki over the years, mostly to transcribe Supreme Court cases. See s:en:Special:Contributions/Tamzin.
- Test wikis and MediaWiki.org
- I am an admin on Test Wikipedia, Test Wikidata, and MediaWiki.org. There's not much to say about that, but if you do happen to run into a vandal on either, let me know. See testwiki:Special:Contributions/Tamzin, testwikidata:User:Tamzin, and mw:User:Tamzin. (I am very proud of my Test Wikidata userpage.)
Wikis I'd like to be more active on
- English Wikivoyage (voy:en:User:Tamzin)
- French Wikipedia (w:fr:Utilisatrice:Tamzin)
- Multilingual Wikisource, to transcribe Toki Pona texts (oldwikisource:Special:Contributions/Tamzin)
I previously edited as PinkAmpersand. See w:en:User:Tamzin/Disclosures and commitments for more information.