|Users by language|
Hello my wikifriend!
I'm Valerio. Call me
COI / NNPOV
Let's spend some words about my non-neutral point of view and my conflict of interests.
- I strongly promote software freedom and libre contents. Trust me.
- I am hopelessly in love with someone registered in this wiki. We should not work together or we will smack smack smack instead of working and we may not be so productive.
- I work full-time in a software house located in Torino as full stack web developer and GNU/Linux sysadmin. Core business: logistical support for the food industry. Occasionally, man for rent services.
Note: this IT company that can rent my body to other costumers and when it happens I literally have no any financial benefit or any other benefit for whatever costumer or organization I serve. I have no interest in seeing my boss earn more. The only benefit of these collaborations is terms of personal mental health and gratification for my public contributions, if these projects are interesting.
With these premises, here some of the organizations I'm serving / I served via that company, and their related projects:
- WMCH Infrastructure – keeping some internal wikis up and running
- WMCH Cronos – developing another MediaWiki-friendly calendar
- Minipedia – developing a reduced Wikipedia in Italian language focused on accessibility
- Minipedia – (see above)
- import of public domain data in Wikidata from their database (coordinates, label, description, street name, AtlasFor ID (P7004))
Something does not work? Questions? Two words about Free Software? Just drop me an e-mail.
itWikiCon 2020 10:00
Wikidata office hour 15:00
Permanence WikiNeocomensia 2020-10-28 12:30
- Awwww awesome! Welcome in a conflict-of-interest-love-roulette! To discover my lovely conflict of interest follow these steps:
- take your unix-like device (it seems it works on GNU+Linux and macOS)
- open your terminal emulator
- paste this command and press enter (it will not turn your device into a toaster, promise)
- follow instructions
- run again until satisfied
clear; echo "Hi Sherlock! Type your Username (example: Lea Foo) and press ENTER" && read asd && [ "$(echo -n "$asd" | sha256sum)" = "4ed123d5690ea9d1bf23ae75b9a891e5995847e7b7780ca0b20720499b661412 -" ] && echo "Gotcha! I love [[User:$asd]]. I'm not prepared to this situation. Now I have to kill you, isn't it?" || echo "Green light! I actually do not love [[User:$asd]] (whaaat?) so we can work together on your holy-nuclear super-sensitive wiki project. Whoa! Sigh of relief... but you came very close!"
Please note how my mind is totally fucked up due to a potential conflict of interest. Anyway this is not a secret. I just love transparency while this is just my own business.
- This is not my curriculum or an advertising place. I don't want to diffuse the name of my company here. Anyway it's the ER Informatica (Emilio Ravotti Informatica). You should be able to find some information about it using your favorite search engine.