I'm a Biochemist and a biomedical researcher. My research work focus on diabetes.
I joined the Wikimedia movement in 2014. I edit under the username T Cells and I'm an administrator on Yoruba Wikipedia. I'm a co-founder of Wikimedia User Group Nigeria and served as Secretary for the User Group. I was formerly the Manager, Wikipedia Education Program in Nigeria and former member of Individual Engagement Grant Committee, WMF. I coordinate most of the affiliate projects and events.
Past and current works
- I coordinated Wiki Loves Africa in Nigeria for two consecutive years (2015 and 2016
- I coordinated the Wiki loves Nigeria Writing Contest, organized as part of Wikipedia15 celebration
- I coordinated SHE CAN with ICT
- I coordinated Wiki Photo Tour in Nigeria
- I coordinated Wiki Love Monument in Nigeria
- I coordinated Wikipedia Workshop for Students of Fountain University
- I coordinated Wiki Loves Earth in Nigeria
- I was a co-project manager for Time-Out with Wikipedia a radio program that runs every Wednesday.
- I was involved in the Wikimedia Movement Strategy in Nigeria
- I was a co-project manager for Wikimedia Radio and TV program
- I coordinate official mailing list of Wikimedia User Group Nigeria]
- I coordinate the Yoruba Wikipedia Fan Page
- I'm an administrator on Yoruba Wikipedia
Selected activities' gallery
- File:Wiki Loves Women Event in Nigeria 32.jpg