User talk:Ле Лой
Request for the judging tool for editathon in the Indonesian Wikipedia
Hi Le Loy, I'm Wirjadisastra, admin in Javanese Wikipedia & user in Indonesian Wikipedia. I wish you are doing well.
The Wikimedia Indonesia needs your help about creating a judging tool for an edit-a-thon held during this August. The event is called Bulan Sejarah Indonesia (Indonesian History Month). Further information is here (in Indonesian).
The specification of the judging tool is below:
- What's the editathon's name in your language?
- Bulan Sejarah Indonesia
- Who are the jury members?
- Is there any template to add to the talkpage after the text is submitted? Does it have any parameters?
- What is the exact start/end time?
- 1 – 31 August 2017
- What is the point system? The options are: 1) 'Yes/no' (like in WAM), 2) '1 point for every N characters/words/symbols', or 3) something elaborate, for # example, several buttons with different points.
- Yes/no (like in WAM), at least 100 words
I am sorry if this request comes to you all of a sudden. I know you are busy right now & you need not to rush in creating this, but I hope you have time to create this tool before August 17th. Thank you in advance. Wirjadisastra (talk) 06:17, 1 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Wirjadisastra, I'm good, thanks. The editathon is ready, you can find it here. Have a good edit-a-thon! Le Loy 03:58, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello, Le Loy. I find your tools interesting and very helpful to facilitate our editathon in idwiki. ;-) But, there's something I would like to know more, how we manage to remove a submitted article from the tools? This is happened because there are two articles have been deleted on idwiki because of rough translations and, somehow, an idwiki sysop deleted it. Later, another user recreated the same article and he improved it and we would like to add +1 score to his work. Unfortunately, this is impossible because the article is still in other user's submitted list. Should you need any details about this, I'm happy to provide it. Thank you, ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · ☕ 08:16, 23 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Rachmat04, I'm very happy to hear it :-) Please give me the titles of the articles you want to delete from your editathon, I'll delete them (it will likely happen at 1 September since I'm travelling at the moment and I don't have access to my usual tools). Hopefully I'll roll out the ability to delete articles for the jury soon and you'd be able to do it yourself. Le Loy 09:56, 23 August 2017 (UTC)
- Please remove these articles from the tools: id:Sejarah Papua Barat (if it's possible, please move this to User:Pierrewee's list, instead of removing it) and id:Jeda kuasa Perancis dan Inggris di Hindia Belanda. Thank you for your help, and have a nice trip. ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · ☕ 14:34, 23 August 2017 (UTC)
Request for fixing the end-date of the judging tool for editathon Javanese Wikipedia
Hi Ле Лой, several months ago I requested a judging tool for an editathon ing Javanese Wikipedia based on this agenda. After some considerations with other jury members, we decided that we actually need 2 (two) jugding tools for the whole competition, which is divided into two periods. We need two judging tools for better records on the numbers of created articles.
The current judging tool is for the ongoing first period. The oncoming second period is going to be held afterwards. In the oncoming second-period competition, the first-period participants can rejoin, but the article-counter must 0 (zero) and does not continue from the first-period counter. If we continue using the current judging tool for the second period, the first-period participants joining the second-period competition will automatically be ahead of the new participants in numbers of created articles, which is unfair.
So for now, could you help fixing the end-date for the current tool to 14 September 2017? I will also request the second judging tool soon if possible. Or, do you have advice for this? Thank you in advance Wirjadisastra (talk) 04:52, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Wirjadisastra, sure. The end-date was set. Will the second part be the same as the first one, except for dates? (same jury, same rules) Le Loy 23:58, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
Request for the judging tool for editathon Sundanese Wikipedia
Hi @Ле Лой:, I'm Yusup a Sundanese Wikipedia (Wikipedia basa Sunda) admin. Four month ago I requested for judging tool for editathon Sundanese Wikipedia, can you process it right now? If it can processed right now, the description are:
- Editathon's name: Wiki Sabanda II
- Jury: User:Uchup19 (me)
- Start time: 22 September 2017, end time: 22 February 2018.
- Hi Uchup19, sorry for the delay. Done :-) At the moment accepted articles must have at least 100 words and be created after the editathon has started (on 22 September and later), if you want me to change that, let me know. Le Loy 23:17, 18 September 2017 (UTC)
- No matter @Ле Лой:, ok, may be next I will ask for adding Juries. Thanks a lot. --Uchup19 (talk) 00:15, 19 September 2017 (UTC)
- Is there lang option in Basa Sunda (su:)?--Uchup19 (talk) 00:34, 19 September 2017 (UTC)