User talk:Ле Лой
Adding to jury
Hi I would like if you add me (User:Tiven2240) User:Sureshkhole and user:सुबोध कुलकर्णी to the jury of marathi version of the tiger writing competition. Thanking you, --Tiven2240 (talk) 06:39, 29 May 2018 (UTC) (Admin mrwp).
- Tiven2240, सुबोध कुलकर्णी is now a jury member. Le Loy 02:40, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
Bug in the Word Count Tool Directly accessing Word count tool in Fountain Submit Page
Is there a link for Directly accessing Word count tool in Fountain Submit Page?
Coming to submit page, check word count each time by submit is a bit painful, ...
PLease give me the link/Tool page to check word count of a single wiki article or best, all articles I'm contributing..
Tool says, this article has 0 words, .. which is simply not possible... I wish to contribute to this Tool, as this is clearly an error.
Thanks in advance -WIth Metta, Mallikarjuna. 06:35, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Mallikarjunasj, this tool was originally written for Russian Wikipedia, so you could copy the last line from my global.js to yours and then use it from the top menu, see “Статистика”. The reason why it shows 0 words is that Fountain only counts words in a coherent text (excludes tables, comments, links, lists, quotes & citations), but all your article is a huge list (each paragraph starts from a bullet mark). If you delete these marks, it will show everything right. Le Loy 07:04, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
Urgent: Project Tiger requests
- Could you please confirm when all the Project Tiger edit-a-thons are set to end? Are they ending May 31st 11:59 PM in IST or UTC? Either is fine but we just to confirm that in advance to inform the community.
- Could you please extend the end time for Bengali Project Tiger tool alone till end of 13th June 11:59 PM (IST or UTC same as all other projects)? This is needed because there was an logistical delay in launching the contest along with others. Let me repeat again for clarity. Only Bengali needs extension. All other languages end on May 31st.
This tool has been vital in helping us conduct this contest. We have created 4,000+ articles so far. We are looking forward to provide feedback for the tool when the contest is over. Thank you very much for your support so far. --Ravi (talk) 21:36, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
- Hi RAyyakkannu (WMF)! 1) The time is in UTC by default, I can change it by request, but normally it's in UTC. 2) Bengali editathon has been extended until 13th June 23:59:59 (UTC). Thank you for your kind words, I hope you had great fun during this contest! Le Loy 01:39, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the swift reply. The fountain tool is not loading often and we have to try after some time. Just informing you if this is something that can be fixed on your end. Thanks. --Ravi (talk) 09:41, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
Please fix date of Fountain
- Fountain: https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/june-2018-vi
- Effective Date : UTC time 31 May 2018 17:00 - 30 June 2018 16:59
Это не ошибка?
- Здравствуйте, GennadyL! Фонтан считает только связный текст и исключает списки (а также таблицы, примечания, сноски). Если вы перепишете списки в тексте в связный текст, то Фонтан покажет правильное количество символов. Le Loy 01:27, 4 June 2018 (UTC)
Request for the judging tool for July 2018 editathon in Vietnamese Wikipedia
- What's the editathon's name in Vietnamese language?
- Cuộc thi viết bài về phụ nữ châu Phi, Trung Mỹ và Nam Mỹ tháng 7-2018
- What is the exact start/end time?
- UTC time 30 June 2018 17:00 - 31 July 2018 16:59
- Who are the jury members?
- Is there any template to add to the talkpage after the article is submitted? Does it have any parameters?
- Yes, please add template July 2018 contest talkpage, with no parameters
- What is the marks' system? In WAM it was 'accepted/not accepted', but you can also have additional points or penalty points.
- Yes/no (like in WAM), but the minimum requirement is 2000 bytes and 250 words, excluding references and templates.
- Tuanminh01, done: https://tools.wmflabs.org/fountain/editathons/trung-my-va-viet-nam-2018-vn Le Loy 00:31, 21 June 2018 (UTC)