——————————————— Archive, December 2015 ———————————————
Word list for Urdu
Can you create this list for Urdu wikipedia please? --Muhammad Shuaib (talk) 08:26, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
- Absolutely! :)
- Could you please translate a line for Urdu at Wiki labels/Interface translation and Wiki labels/Interface translation/Edit quality?
- We need to know which usergroups are "trusted". The usergroups I see are abusefilter, bot, bureaucrat, confirmed, flow-bot, import, ipblock-exempt, rollbacker, sysop. We normally trust usergroups such as sysop and bot because they are unlikely to vandalize Wikipedia.
- We also need a localization of en:Wikipedia:Labels on Urdu Wikipedia to serve as our landing page.
- -- とある白い猫 chi? 06:31, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
- We also need similar help with Arabic if you are up for it. :). -- とある白い猫 chi? 06:33, 3 December 2015 (UTC)
- Translations are done and landing page has been created here. And, as you stated, we also trust sysops, bots and rollbackers as well. :) --Muhammad Shuaib (talk) 16:20, 3 December 2015 (UTC)