User talk:Ahonc

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Contents

Welcome to Meta![edit]

أهلا Ahonc ، ومرحبا بك في ويكيميديا ميتا ويكي! يعمل هذا الموقع على تنسيق ومناقشة كل مشاريع ويكيميديا. ربما سيكون مفيدا لك مطالعة صفحة السياسات هنا. إذا كنت مهتما بأمور الترجمة، راجع ميتا:بابلون. يمكنك أيضا ترك ملاحظة في ميتا:بابل (من فضلك راجع أولا التعليمات هناك قبل ترك الملاحظة). إذا أردت الاستفسار عن شئ ، لا تتردد في سؤالي في صفحة نقاشي. تمتع بالتحرير هنا!

Hello Ahonc, and welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Meta:Metapub (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). If you would like, feel free to ask me questions on my talk page. Happy editing!

Hallo, Ahonc, und Willkommen bei Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Diese Website ist zur Koordination und Diskussion aller Wikimedia-Projekte gedacht. Vielleicht findest du es nützlich, unsere Regelseite zu lesen. Wenn du daran interessiert bist, etwas zu übersetzen, besuche Meta:Babylon. Du kannst auch eine Notiz auf Meta:Babel oder Meta:Metapub hinterlassen (bitte lies die Anleitung am Anfang der Seite, bevor du etwas schreibst). Wenn du möchtest, kannst du mir auf meiner Diskussionseite Fragen stellen. Fröhliches Bearbeiten.

Hei Ahonc, ja tervetuloa Wikimedian Meta-Wikiin! Tämä nettisivusto on kaikkien Wikimedia-säätiön projektien koordinointia ja keskustelua varten. Saattaa olla hyödyllistä lukea käytäntömme. Jos olet kiinnostunut käännöksistä, käy Meta:Babylon-sivulla. Voit myöskin jättää huomautuksen Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub -sivulle (ole hyvä ja lue ohjeet sivun yläosassa ennenkuin kirjoitat sinne). Jos haluat, saat vapaasti kysyä minulta kysymyksiä keskustelusivullani. Iloisia muokkaushetkiä!

Bonjour Ahonc, et bienvenue sur le Meta-Wiki de Wikimedia ! Ce site a pour but de coordonner et discuter de l’ensemble des projets Wikimédia. Il vous sera utile de consulter notre page sur les règles de Wikimédia. Si vous êtes intéressé par des projets de traduction, visitez Meta:Babylon. Vous pouvez aussi laisser un message sur Meta:Babel ou Meta:Metapub (mais veuillez d’abord lire les instructions en haut de cette page avant d’y poster votre message). Si vous le voulez, vous pouvez me poser vos questions sur ma page de discussion. À bientôt !

נכתב בלשון זכר למען הנוחות
היי Ahonc, וברוך בואך ל- ויקימדיה מטא-ויקי! אתר זה נועד בכדי לתאם פעולות ולדון בפרויקטים של וויקימדיה. יש להניח שדפי המדיניות שלנו יהיו שימושיים עבורך. אם הנך מעוניין לבצע עבודות תרגום, בקר ב-Meta:Babylon. תוכל גם להשאיר הערה ב-Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (אנא קרא את ההוראות בראש הדף לפני כתיבה שם). אם תרצה, הרגש חופשי לרשום לי שאלות בדף השיחה שלי. עריכה נעימה!


Hallo Ahonc, en welkom op de Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Deze website is voor het coördineren en bespreken van alle Wikimedia-projecten. Waarschijnlijk vind je het handig om onze beleidpagina te lezen. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in het vertalen van teksten, ga da naar Meta:Babylon. Je kunt ook een bericht achterlaten op Meta:Babel of Meta:Metapub (lees wel de instructies aan het begin van de pagina voordat je een bericht achterlaat). Als je nog vragen hebt stel ze me dan op mijn overlegpagina. Veel plezier met bewerken!

Cześć Ahonc i witaj w projekcie Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Ta strona została stworzona do koordynacji i dyskusji nad wszystkimi projektami Fundacji Wikimedia. Proszę Cię o przeczytanie naszych zasad. Jeżeli chcesz się zając tłumaczeniem stron, odwiedź Meta:Babylon. Możesz również zostawić notkę na stronie Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (proszę jednak, abyś najpierw przeczytał instrukcje na górze tej strony). Jeżeli będziesz potrzebował pomocy zostaw komentarz na mojej stronie dyskusji. Miłego edytowania!

Olá Ahonc! Seja bem-vindo ao Meta! Este site/sítio é dedicado à discussão e à coordenação de todos os demais projetos da Fundação Wikimedia. Talvez lhe seja útil ler a página contendo a nossa política (em inglês) antes de começar a editar. Se tiver dúvidas, sinta-se à vontade para me fazer perguntas em minha página de discussão, ou deixe uma mensagem para toda a comunidade na Babel, Meta:Metapub, a versão do Meta da Esplanada. Boa sorte!

Hola Ahonc! Bienvenido a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundación Wikimedia! Este sitio es para coordinar y discutir todos los proyectos de la Fundación Wikimedia. Tal vez le sea útil leer nuestra página de políticas (en inglés). Si le interesan las traducciones, visite Meta:Babylon. También puede dejar un mensaje en Meta:Babel o Meta:Metapub (pero antes de hacerlo, por favor lea las instrucciones situadas en lo alto de la página). No dude en preguntar si tiene cualquiera duda, o pregunte en mi página de discusión. Buena suerte!

Ciao Ahonc! Benvenuto sulla Meta-Wiki della Wikimedia Foundation! Questo sito serve a coordinare e discutere di tutti i progetti della Wikimedia Foundation. Potrebbe esserti utile leggere le nostre policy (in inglese). Se sei interessato a fare traduzioni, visita Meta:Babylon. Puoi anche lasciare un messaggio su Meta:Babel o Meta:Metapub (ma per favore, leggi le istruzioni che si trovano all'inizio della pagina prima di scrivere). Se vuoi, puoi lasciarmi un messagio nella mia pagina di discussione. Buona fortuna!

Ciao Ahonc, şi bine aţi venit la Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Acest website este pentru coordonarea şi discuţiile tuturor proiectelor Wikimedia. Este folositor să citiţi pagina despre politica noastră.. Dacă sunteţi interesaţi de traducere, vizita-ţi Meta:Babylon. De asemenea puteţi lasa o notă pe Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, (vă rugăm citiţi instrucţiunile de la începutul paginii înainte de a posta acolo). Dacă ai întrebări, nu ezita să mă întrebi pe pagina mea de discuţii talk page. Editare cu succes!

Hej Ahonc, och välkommen till Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Den här sidan är till för att diskutera och samordna alla Wikimedias projekt. Vill du veta mer om sidan, kan vår policy-sida komma väl till pass. Är du intresserad av att hjälpa till med översättningar, besök Meta:Babylon. Du kan också lämna ett meddelande på Meta:Babel eller Meta:Metapub (vänligen läs instruktionerna överst på sidan innan du skriver något där). Om du vill, är du välkommen att ställa frågor på min diskussionssida. Lycka till med redigerandet!

Hei Ahonc, og velkommen til Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Denne siden er til for å diskutere og samordne alle Wikimediaprosjektene. Vil du vite mer om siden, kan vår policy-side komme til nytte. Er du interessert i å hjelpe til med oversettelser, besøk Meta:Babylon. Du kan også legge igjen en beskjed på Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub (vær vennlig og les instruksjonene øverst på siden før du skriver noe der). Hvis du vil, er du velkommen til å stille spørsmål på min diskusjonsside. God redigering!

Helló Ahonc, és üdv a Wikimedia Meta-Wikijén! Ez a weboldal az összes Wikimedia projektet érintő ügyek megtárgyalására és koordinálására szolgál. Hasznosnak találhatod elolvasni az irányelveinket (angolul). Ha szeretnél fordításokat végezni, látogasd meg a Meta:Babylon-t, vagy a Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub, oldalon hagyhatsz üzenetet (mielőtt ide írsz kérlek olvasd el a lap tetején található utasításokat). Ha szeretnél, nyugodtan kérdezz tőlem a vitalapomon. Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást! Jó szerkesztést és tartalmas szórakozást!

Здравствуйте, Ahonc, и добро пожаловать на Мета-вики фонда Викимедиа! Этот сайт предназначен для координации и обсуждения вопросов, связанных со всеми проектами фонда. Для начала предлагаю ознакомиться с правилами этого проекта. Если Вы заинтересованы в работе над переводами страниц Мета-вики и других материалов, посетите Meta:Babylon. Вы также можете обсудить различные вопросы на странице Meta:Babel или Meta:Metapub (пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией сверху, прежде чем писать). Если возникнут вопросы, не бойтесь задавать их мне на моей странице обсуждения. Удачи!

Hola Ahonc! Benvingut a la Meta-Wiki de la Fundació Wikimedia! Aquest lloc està fet per a coordinar i discutir tots els projectes de la Fundació Wikimedia. Potser us serà útil llegir la nostra pàgina de polítiques (en anglès). Si us interessen les traduccions, visiteu Meta:Babylon. També podeu deixar un missatge a Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub (però abans de fer-ho, llegiu les instruccions situades al principi de la pàgina). No dubteu en preguntar si teniu qualsevol dubte. Si cal ho podeu fer en la meva pàgina de discussió. Bona sort!

Здраво Ahonc, и добро дошли на Викимедијин мета-вики! Овај сајт служи за координацију и дискусију око Викимедијиних пројеката. Вероватно ће Вам бити корисно да прочитате наше странице везане за политику рада. Ако сте заинтересовани за превођење, посетите Meta:Babylon. Можете такође и оставити поруку на страници Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub (молимо погледајте упутства на врху те странице пре него што пошаљете свој коментар тамо). Ако имате неко питање, можете да ми поставите на мојој страници за разговор. Срећно уређивање!

Ahonc, 你好!歡迎光臨維基媒體元維基!這個網站是為協調和討論所有維基媒體項目而設。我們的政策頁可能對您有用。如果您有興趣協助翻譯工作, 請參觀Meta:Babylon。你可在 Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub 留下口訊 (張貼之前請先讀該頁上指示)。若有問題, 請在我的討論頁問我 。祝
編安!

வணக்கம் Ahonc, விக்கிமீடியா மேல்விக்கி! இற்கு நல்வரவு. இவ்விணையத்தளமானது கூட்டாகச் சேர்ந்து விடயங்களை விவாதிப்பதற்கென உருவாக்கப் பட்டது. விக்கித்திட்டங்கள். நீங்கள் எங்களின் பாலிசிகளையும் பாலிசி பக்கம் படித்தறியலாம். நீங்கள் மொழிபெயர்பில் ஆர்வமுடையவராகின், Meta:Babylon ஐப் பார்வையிடவும். நீங்கள் Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub இல் குறிப்பொன்றையும் விட்டுச் செல்லலாம். (பக்கத்தின் மேலேயிருக்கும் அறிவுறுத்தல்களை வாசித்தபின்னரே அங்கே செய்திகளை இடவும்). நீங்கள் விரும்பினால் எனது பக்கத்தில் செய்தியொன்றை விடவும் talk page. உங்கள் ஆக்கங்களை வரவேற்கின்றோம்!

ވިކިމީޑިޔާގެ މީޓާ-ވިކީ އަށް މަރުހަބާ! މިވެބްސައިޓަކީ ވިކިމީޑިޔާގެ ހުރިހާ މަޝްރޫޢުތަކާއި ބެހޭގޮތުން ވާހަކަތައް ދެކެވި އެ މަޝްރޫޢެއް ހިންގައި ހަދާ ވެބް ސައިޓެވެ. އަޅުގަނޑުމެންގެ ޤަވާއިދުތައް ފުރަތަމަ ވިދާޅުވުމަކީ މުހިންމު ކަމެއް ކަމުގައި ދެކެމެވެ. ތަރުޖަމާކުރާ ހިތްޕުޅުވެވަޑައިގަންނަވާ ނަމަ މީޓާ:ބެބިލޯން އަށް ވަޑައިގަންނަވާށެވެ. އަދި ހަމަ އެހެންމެ މިކަމާއި ބެހޭ ލިޔުމެއް މީޓާ:ބޭބެލް ގައި ލިޔުއްވަވާށެވެ. (އެހެންނަމަވެސް އެޞަފްޙާގައި އެއްވެސް އެއްޗެއް އިތުރު ކުރެއްވުމުގެ ކުރިން އެ ޞަފްހާގެ މަތީގައިވާ ޢިބާރާތް ވިދާޅުވެލައްވާށެވެ.) މިއާއި މުދު ހިތްހަމަޖެހިވަޑައިގަންނަވާ ނަމަ އިތުރު އެހީ އަށް އެދުމަށް މި ޞަފްހާ ގައި އެދުމަށް ފަސްޖެހި ވަޑައި ނުގަންނަވާށެވެ. އުނިއިތުރު ގެނައުމުގައި އުފާވެރި ވަގުތުކޮޅެއް ހޭދަ ކޮށްލައްވާށެވެ!!

Ahoncさん、ウィキメディア メタ・ウィキへようこそ!このサイトは、ウィキメディアのプロジェクト間の調整や話し合いを目的としています。もしよろしければ、ポリシーページを是非ご一読下さい。もし翻訳に興味をお持ちなら、Meta:Babylonをご覧下さい。Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub にメッセージを投稿していただくことも可能です(投稿前にページ上部の説明をお読み下さい)。もしよろしければ私のノートページに質問をお寄せ下さい。

Ahonc님, Wikimedia Meta-Wiki에 회원가입하신 것을 환영합니다! 이 사이트는 모든 위키미디어 프로젝트들 간의 상호조정(coordinate)과 토론을 위한 공간입니다. 우리의 정책을 보면, 도움이 되실 겁니다. 만약 번역에 관심이 있으시다면, Meta:Babylon을 방문해 보세요. 또한 Meta:Babel, Meta:Metapub 을 사용하실 수도 있습니다. (사용하시기 전에 바벨의 사용설명란을 먼저 읽어주세요). 만약 궁금한 것이 있으시면, talk page에 질문을 올려주세요. 즐거운 편집이 되시길 바랍니다!

Vítejte, uživateli Ahonc, a vítejte na Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! Tento server je určen pro spolupráci a diskusím ke všem projektům nadace Wikimedia. Možná si budete chtít přečíst naše pravidla. Pokud chcete spolupracovat na překladech, navštivte Meta:Babylon. Také můžete přidat příspěvek na Meta:Babel či Meta:Metapub (nejdříve si přečtěte pokyny na začátku těchto stránek). V případě potřeby se neváhejte zeptat se na mé diskusní stránce. Hodně štěstí!

--Slade 17:00, 13 June 2007 (UTC)

«Number of articles in Wikipedia:» on your page[edit]

Предполагаю, что ты ошибся в формулировке, т.к. это число означает кол-во статей мета-вики… --Aleksandrit 04:12, 4 October 2007 (UTC)

Да, я просто копировал из Википедии.:)--Ahonc 18:55, 6 October 2007 (UTC)
Исправить нет желания? ;) —Aleksandrit 18:34, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

Ты же бюрократ…[edit]

Слежу за твоей страницей :) Зачем удалил упоминание о том, что ты bureaucrat? —Aleksandrit 18:34, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

Если удалил, значит уже не бюрократ. См. uk:ВП:А--Ahonc 19:47, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, я судил по журналам в которых почему-то это не отобразилось. Довели они таки до этого :( ~ Aleksandrit 21:15, 30 November 2007 (UTC)

re:delete[edit]

Hi Ahonc, done, best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 23:33, 1 December 2007 (UTC)

IRC cloak request[edit]

I am Ahonc on freenode and I would like the cloak wikimedia/Ahonc. Thanks. --Ahonc 22:27, 13 December 2007 (UTC)

User language box translation[edit]

Hello Ahonc. Thank you very much for translating {{user language}}. The template has recently been changed to add two new levels, 0 and 4 (see detailed descriptions). Please update Template:User language/ru and Template:User language/uk:

  • 0: this user cannot read or write Русский.
  • 4: this user can contribute at a near-native level in Русский. —{admin} Pathoschild 00:20:26, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Yes check.svg Done--Ahonc 09:33, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Thank you. —{admin} Pathoschild 16:48:17, 25 March 2008 (UTC)

ru wikibooks[edit]

Привет. Сейчас (по Вашему совету) я сделала всё в be wiktionary как надо [1]. Поэтому прошу изменить голос в ru wikibooks :) - Innv 04:20, 4 May 2008 (UTC)

Images[edit]

Hi, you delete my pictures from the article "Fray Richard Godoy". Can i please know why? I didn´t take the pictures, but i have permisson from the one who did.

Thanks, --201.222.237.16 00:07, 8 June 2008 (UTC)Paulinalgh

Please give me the names of images and next time post on my Commons talk page.--Ahonc 10:12, 8 June 2008 (UTC)

Standard bot policy on ukwiktionary[edit]

Hello Ahonc. You added ukwiktionary to the list of wikis using the Standard bot policy, but did not create the redirect at wikt:uk:Project:Bot policy. Where is the local policy or request page? —{admin} Pathoschild 20:37:56, 31 August 2008 (UTC)

There is no special policy about bots there. The community of uk-wt is small. I'm one active crat there (other one is inactive during four months). I grant bot statuses by user request without any voting (but see the contribution of bot before granting status).--Ahonc 21:10, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
Is there a central community discussion page? —{admin} Pathoschild 02:38:47, 01 September 2008 (UTC)
Do you mean bots discussion page or Village pump?--Ahonc 16:22, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
The bot discussion page is the one I was looking for; I redirected Project:Bot policy to that page. Thanks. —{admin} Pathoschild 22:23:27, 01 September 2008 (UTC)

Request for global user page, talk page, CSS, and JavaScript[edit]

Hello Ahonc. You now have user and talk pages on most wikis, as well as global JavaScript using global.js and global CSS using global.css (see discussion and logs of changes).

Your global scripts may not work if you use importScript, since they will run from the context of the local wikis and look for the scripts on those wikis; you should use importScriptURI instead (see example). —Pathoschild 10:03:48, 03 November 2008 (UTC)

I corrected script. But found another bug. Why do the links such as Ukrainian Wiktionary not work in some projects?--Ahonc 15:39, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Could you give an example? —Pathoschild 18:06:04, 03 November 2008 (UTC)
For example: try here go to the link Ukrainian Wiktionary.--Ahonc 20:36, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
It seems you need to specify a page title for redirected language links (from this wiki too). —Pathoschild 20:48:30, 03 November 2008 (UTC)
So you sould replace [[wikt:uk:| with [[wikt:uk:Головна_сторінка| (except wiktionaties; in wiktionaries with [[:uk:Головна сторінка| ).--Ahonc 21:04, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Yep, or [[wikt:uk:Main Page]]; "Main Page" on most wikis redirects to the main page. —Pathoschild 23:04:15, 03 November 2008 (UTC)

Your second user page request is done (see discussion and logs of changes). —Pathoschild 09:15:49, 14 January 2009 (UTC)

Canopus Kilya unblock[edit]

Please pay attention: Requests for comments/Canopus Kilya Blocking. --Arben 08:31, 30 November 2008 (UTC)

Manechka86[edit]

please check --Ilya K 10:46, 13 January 2009 (UTC)

Translation[edit]

Thank you for taking the time to translate my statement into Ukrainian.  — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 22:26, 26 January 2009 (UTC)

Innv[edit]

Дорогой Ahonc !

Оснований предполагать добрые намерения со стороны участника Innv (он же вандал Afinogenoff) нет. Для безопасности проектов Фонда Викимедиа все его флаги лучше удалить. Для примера он многократно злоупотреблял флагом в неназываемом проекте, в частности флагом. Также он злоупотреблял административными аккаунтами, оказывал содействие бессрочно блокированному за разглашение личных сведений и массовый вандализм серийному вандалу, занимался прямым вандализмом при помощи административного флага там же. Кроме того, этот человек считает нужным называть нормальных участников Википедии "пидорами", "беккеристами" и т.д. --Ykmol 06:42, 10 April 2009 (UTC)

Вы диффы приводите, а не пустые слова. Я среди его вклада не видел вандализма. К тому же он поспособствовал введению FlaggedRevs, ProofReading в русской Викитеке.--Ahonc 08:05, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
Это была первоапрельская шутка, Афиногенов - очень хороший администратор и чекюзер, простите за беспокойство. Ykmol 16:52, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
Если участник заблокирован в одном из проектов, это не значит что он обязательно должен быть заблокирован в других проектах. Я знаю участника, заблокированного навсегда в де-вики, но он спокойно правит в ук-вики и ру-вики. Также участник, забаненный по решению АК на год в ен-вики спокойно правит в других проектах.--Ahonc 18:01, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
Извняюсь за вмешательство в беседу, но во-первых, прошу писать в правильном роде (сообщенная мной последняя информация наиболее правильная), во-вторых, хорошие шутки "1 апреля" десятого числа, в-третьих готовится иск для АК, в-четвёртых, виртуальчик, слабо выйти из под основного аккаунта? И, в-пятых, категорически не советую привешивать мне всяческие лживые данные. Так, например, я не отвечаю за каждый чих и ах традиторов и схожих элементов, меня интересует только развитие проектов Фонда.--~Innvs: 05:47, 22 April 2009 (UTC)

Clarification request[edit]

Dear user, your last request on this page, (unsigned), left Steward people upset and was not confirmed by the admin. Can you please state the reason, if any, of such a request?

Thank you, M/ 18:24, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
User put request to the local page for desysopping with reason which translated as : "I want desysop myself because I have no time to admin this project. I will only edit and write articles…" I thank that he put request to the wrong place, and put it here. But then user change his desicion and decide to leave with sysop status.--Ahonc 18:34, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
Okay, thank you. Hoping to help both of you for a long time!
--M/ 18:36, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

AHbot@eswiki[edit]

Hi!, I've just closed your bot flag request as succesfull and therefore I've flagged your bot. Please do not forget to add {{bot autorizado}} on the bot's userpage. Congratulations. Best regards, —Dferg (talk) 09:28, 29 June 2009 (UTC)

AHBot@bswiki[edit]

Stop runnin´ your Bot without a flag request. You can requets it at bs:Wikipedia:Bot. You also need a userpage for your bot. When you have make a request, let him run for 50 edits in a slow frequency. THX. --Seha 20:50, 9 July 2009 (UTC)

AHBot has received bot flag on sr.wp. Enjoy. --Metodicar 11:21, 13 August 2009 (UTC)

Fundraising Translators[edit]

Hello, my name is Deniz and I am working for the Wikimedia Foundation during the 2010 Fundraiser. My job is to be your liaison between the Ukrainian community and the Foundation. This year's fundraiser is intended to be a collaborative and global effort, we recognize that banner messages that perform well in the United States don't necessarily translate well, or appeal to international audiences. I'm contacting you as I am currently looking for translators who are willing to contribute to this project, translating messages into Ukrainian and suggesting messages that would appeal to Ukrainian readers on the Fundraising Meta Page. Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping with this project, and add your feedback to the proposed messages as well! I look forward to working with you during this year's fundraiser. --Dgultekin 18:51, 7 September 2010 (UTC)

Translation Update[edit]

I want to thank you for your help translating throughout this year's fundraiser. The fundraiser has greatly benefited from all your contributions. Currently, the Kartika, Liliaroja, Abbas and Joan Gomà appeals need to be translated, as we are running appeals from editors. You can find all translation requests at the translation hub on meta and you can follow the progress of the fundraiser in real time by tracking the fundraiser statistics. It is important to check the Core Messages as many languages still need updating. Also if you haven't already, you can subscribe to the translators-l mailing list for all new requests and major changes. Many thanks for your help in truly making this a global fundraiser that you can edit.Klyman 20:06, 7 December 2010 (UTC)

Translator, We need you![edit]

Dear Ahonc,

You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.

Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.

If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.

Many Thanks

Joseph Seddon (User:Jseddon (WMF))

Production Coordinator
Wikimedia Foundation
Jseddon (WMF) 00:59, 9 July 2011 (UTC)

Please fill out our brief Participation Support Program survey[edit]

Hello, the Wikimedia Foundation would like your feedback on the Participation Support Program! We have created a brief survey to help us better understand your experience participating in the program and how we can improve for the future. You are being selected to participate in our survey because you submitted or commented on Participation Support requests in the past.

Click here to be taken to the survey site.

The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete. We really appreciate your feedback! And we hope to see you in the Participation Support Program again soon.

Happy editing,

Siko and Haitham, Grantmaking, Wikimedia Foundation.

This message was sent via Global message delivery on 21:35, 18 September 2013 (UTC)

removal of WM:LGBT invite[edit]

Hi Ahonc, could you please explain why you removed an invite to WM LGBT here? And could you please clarify what you intended with your edit summary? I don't want to arrive at any conclusions using Google Translate and would prefer to hear your own explanation of it, but find it rather concerning. Kevin (talk) 20:02, 1 November 2013 (UTC)

I'd classified it as spam.Anatoliy (talk) 21:24, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Can you please clarify the intention of your edit summary? If I was removing something I considered to be spam, I would probably just say "rm spam. Thanks, Kevin (talk) 22:16, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
I should not clarify all my edits.--Anatoliy (talk) 22:54, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
To someone who doesn't speak Ukrainian, your edit summary, at first glance, appears to be expressing homophobic sentiment. If someone was an ordinary user of the projects, I would agree that they were under no obligation to explain their actions when requested to (although it's usually a good idea to anyway.) However, you are someone who holds advanced privileges in the Wikimedia movement, including being a sysop on commons and an OTRS agent. Given this - especially that you are an OTRS agent, and thus potentially the first point of contact for a non-Wikimedian reaching out to us, I believe that you have a responsibility to explain your edit summary in this instance. I'm sorry if I'm badgering you about something perfectly innocent, but if your edit summary was not homophobic, it'll take probably thirty seconds of your time to explain that (and what it was meant to be.) And if your edit summary was homophobic, an issue exists. Kevin (talk) 02:30, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
I do not discriminate people by orientation. I wrote in that edit that we have no people who interested in that movement.--Anatoliy (talk) 02:36, 2 November 2013 (UTC)

Hi Ahonc, I am sorry if there has been a misunderstanding, or if at first glance you thought this was some sort of spam. You may recall me as a past Chair of the Chapters Association and I am a co-founder of the Wikimedia LGBT group. Please consider Kevin's note a proposed thematic organization reaching out to other organizations for greater positive cooperation. I hope this is a reasonable first step in that context, especially given that the Chapters Association no longer exists to help with communications. You may wish to consult with your fellow members of Wikimedia Ukraine as to whether any of them finding out more about Wikimedia LGBT projects would be a good way of approaching your own Chapter's strategy for diversity, and would encourage LGBT members of your Chapter to feel supported and welcome as part of our movement in the Ukraine.

Please do feel free to email me in confidence if any of this raises concerns for you or your Chapter. Thanks -- (talk) 23:02, 1 November 2013 (UTC)

English/Russian/Ukrainian translations[edit]

Dear Ahonc, I am contacting you to introduce myself. My name is Jessica Robell and I have recently joined the Wikimedia Foundation as a part of the fundraising team. My work will be focused to a large extent around translations. I am very interested in finding engaged Wikipedians, such as yourself, who would be interested in contributing with their time to translate shorter text from English to Russian/Ukrainian. We have for example recently put up a 'Thank you letter' from the Wikimedia Foundation's ED Sue Gardner for translation, using the translation extension. You can find the letter here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-Fundraising%2FTranslation%2FThank+you+email+20131202&language=ru&filter=translated&action=translate I would be most grateful to get your help to translate/proofread this letter in order to develop a quality translation in Russian/Ukrainian.

Furthermore, in addition to using the translation extension, my aim is to develop a few personal contacts to whom I can reach out with potential questions regarding a particular word choice etc. As an engaged Wikipedia translator, I would be very interested in hearing your view on this.

Thank you very much for your support. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Jessica Robell

Global Fundraising Coordinator

Jrobell (talk) 12:08, 31 December 2013 (UTC)jrobell

Wikimedia genealogy project[edit]

Please visit this page if you wish to contribute to a centralized discussion about a Wikimedia genealogy project. Thank you! --Another Believer (talk) 22:29, 26 February 2014 (UTC)

Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions[edit]

The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.

If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.

I'm notifying you because you participated in one of several relevant discussions. -Pete F (talk) 21:58, 20 August 2014 (UTC)

Superprotect letter update[edit]

Hi Ahonc,

Along with more hundreds of others, you recently signed Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer, which I wrote.

Today, we have 562 signatures here on Meta, and another 61 on change.org, for a total of 623 signatures. Volunteers have fully translated it into 16 languages, and begun other translations. This far exceeds my most optimistic hopes about how many might sign the letter -- I would have been pleased to gain 200 siguatures -- but new signatures continue to come.

I believe this is a significant moment for Wikimedia and Wikipedia. Very rarely have I seen large numbers of people from multiple language and project communities speak with a unified voice. As I understand it, we are unified in a desire for the Wikimedia Foundation to respect -- in actions, in addition to words -- the will of the community who has built the Wikimedia projects for the benefit of all humanity. I strongly believe it is possible to innovate and improve our software tools, together with the Wikimedia Foundation. But substantial changes are necessary in order for us to work together smoothly and productively. I believe this letter identifies important actions that will strongly support those changes.

Have you been discussing these issues in your local community? If so, I think we would all appreciate an update (on the letter's talk page) about how those discussions have gone, and what people are saying. If not, please be bold and start a discussoin on your Village Pump, or in any other venue your project uses -- and then leave a summary of what kind of response you get on the letter's talk page.

Finally, what do you think is the right time, and the right way, to deliver this letter? We could set a date, or establish a threshold of signatures. I have some ideas, but am open to suggestions.

Thank you for your engagement on this issue, and please stay in touch. -Pete F (talk) 18:50, 26 August 2014 (UTC)

Superprotect status[edit]

Dear Ahonc, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.

Peteforsyth 09:03, 12 September 2014 (UTC)

Global CSS/JS migration[edit]

Hello Ahonc. You have global.js and global.css pages which contain your global scripts and styles for all wikis. Since August 19th, your global.js and global.css pages are now automatically loaded on all wikis (see announcement). Since you were already loading them before this feature, you may experience script errors or issues like tools being added twice. I can fix that for you by merging your local scripts and styles into your global pages, and deleting the local pages with synchbot. Do you want me to do that? —Pathoschild 20:03, 14 September 2014 (UTC)

Will it be changed in all wikis or only here?--Anatoliy (talk) 20:47, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
When you edit your global.js on Meta, you'll see the change immediately on all wikis. (You can also choose where a script is loaded if you want.) You decide how you want to migrate:
  • I can delete all local pages (like ab:User:Ahonc/monobook.js), and move their scripts into global.js;
  • or I can remove references to global.js (and leave any other scripts where they are);
  • or do nothing (you might encounter script issues).
Pathoschild 21:20, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
OK.First variant will be good, I think.--Anatoliy (talk) 22:01, 14 September 2014 (UTC)
I migrated your scripts from be-x-old.wikipedia, en.wikipedia, commons, and meta first. Let me know if anything breaks after you bypass your cache. —Pathoschild 01:22, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
I migrated your remaining scripts from vector@ukwiki, monobook@ukwiki, vector@ruwiki, monobook@ukwikibooks, vector@ruwikisource, monobook@ukwikisource, vector@ukwikisource, common@wikidata, monobook@ukwiktionary, and common@uawikimedia. I left your styles on ukwikiquote because they seem to be distinct.
All your scripts and styles are now in your global.css and global.js. If everything still works after you bypass your cache, I'll have synchbot delete your local CSS/JS pages. —Pathoschild 03:37, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
Done! Let me know if anything is broken. —Pathoschild 15:45, 20 September 2014 (UTC)

Mailing list for global renamers[edit]

Dear global renamer,

We have created a mailing list for us to allow easy communication. Please subscribe here and send me or Trijnstel an email to confirm it is you requesting it. Additionally, you might be interested to know of the existance of the #wikimedia-renameconnect IRC channel where you are welcome to join. Should you have any questions, feel free to use my talk page.

Cordially, Savhñ 15:07, 26 September 2014 (UTC)

User:Satdeep Gill[edit]

Sir, You have just changed my username but now I am unable to login. It says my account is being renamed. What am i supposed to do? --User:Satdeep Gill

It is in progress now. Wait.--Anatoliy (talk) 16:08, 15 January 2015 (UTC)

Global bot[edit]

Hi Ahonc, your Global bot AHbot was inactive for over a year. As interwiki links are no longer maintained via global bots, there is a consensus to remove Global bot flags from inactive accounts, and those active only on few projects (local bot flags to be requested instead of global). If you intend to run your bot globally with new functionality in near future please let us know here. Otherwise global bot flag will be removed, but you can re-request it later if needed. You can also request removal of global bot flag yourself if you wish so.--Shanmugamp7 (talk) 06:21, 20 April 2015 (UTC)

Thanks for the note[edit]

Will translate and read. --Jyothis (talk) 14:46, 12 June 2015 (UTC)

Global user page migration[edit]

Hello Ahonc. I deleted your local user pages on all wikis last month as you requested via Synchbot, and your global user page is now active. You can see the deletion log on your archive page. :) —Pathoschild 13:33, 20 June 2015 (UTC)

Вы же некими администраторскими правами обладаете?[edit]

Эх, не люблю я жаловаться, но тут как-то пришлось. Вот тут оскорбили и вообще айяйяй. В таких случаях что-то предпринимается или проще плюнуть? Красный Партизан (talk) 20:38, 13 July 2015 (UTC)

Что вы предлагаете предпринять? Участник не является актвным участником той вики, поэтому от блокировки толку никакого не будет. Да и времени уже сколько прошло.--Anatoliy (talk) 06:25, 14 July 2015 (UTC)

shapefile of Kyrgyzstan districts[edit]

Hi Ahonc

Saw the map here: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kyrgyzstan_districts_numbered.png Wondering if you have the associated shapefile for Kyrgyzstan districts (admin 3), or if you could point me to where I could find it.

Thanks for your contributions.

Please sign new Wikimedia confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information by 31 December[edit]

This is a message from the Wikimedia Foundation. Translations are available.

Wikimedia Foundation logo - vertical (2012-2016).svg

As you may know, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees approved a new "Access to nonpublic information policy" on 25 April 2014 after a community consultation. The former policy has remained in place until the new policy could be implemented. That implementation work is now being done, and we are beginning the transition to the new policy.

An important part of that transition is helping volunteers like you sign the required confidentiality agreement. All Wikimedia volunteers with access to nonpublic information are required to sign this new agreement, and we have prepared some documentation to help you do so.

The Wikimedia Foundation is requiring that OTRS volunteers sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain their access. You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an OTRS volunteer and are required to sign the confidentiality agreement under the new policy. If you do not sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015, you will lose your OTRS access. OTRS volunteers have a specific agreement available, if you have recently signed the general confidentiality agreement for another role (such as CheckUser or Oversight), you do not need to sign the general agreement again, but you will still need to sign the OTRS agreement.

Signing the confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information is conducted and tracked using Legalpad on Phabricator. We have prepared a guide on Meta-Wiki to help you create your Phabricator account and sign the new agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign

If you have any questions or experience any problems while signing the new agreement, please visit this talk page or email me (gvarnum(_AT_)wikimedia.org). Again, please sign this confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain your OTRS access. If you do not wish to retain this access, please let me know and we will forward your request to the appropriate individuals.

Thank you,
Gregory Varnum (User:GVarnum-WMF), Wikimedia Foundation

Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery 21:20, 28 September 2015 (UTC) • TranslateGet help

Дозвіл на використання світлин[edit]

Вітання! Я надіслав на permissions-uk (равлик) wikimedia.org дозволи на використання світлин від Віри Перун (на цю — File:Mykola-Vasylechko-15030309-Photographs-by-Vira-Perun.jpg та Івана Пшоняка на всі світлини, де є Микола Василечко, зокрема поки на цю — File:Mykola-Vasylechko-15069825-Photographs-by-Ivan-Pshoniak.jpg. Прошу перевірити і затвердити. --Микола Василечко (talk) 15:26, 20 October 2015 (UTC)

Notice of removal of global bot status from one or various accounts of yours[edit]

Hello PAGENAME}}. You are being contacted as owner of one or more accounts flagged with global bot status. This is to inform you that pursuant §1.1.4 of the global bot policy as amended by this RFC one or various of the global bots which you operate are inactive in the terms laid out by the global bot policy. As such, global bot status from those account(s) have been removed. This message is being left on Meta-Wiki and on your homewiki. We thank you for your work as global bot operator. If you have any questions or concerns, you can raise them at the Stewards' Noticeboard on Meta-Wiki. Best regards. —MarcoAurelio ~~~
— This message has been automatically delivered by on behalf of MarcoAurelio.

Global bot[edit]

This message is being left on your talk page at Meta-Wiki and those of your home wiki(s). Sorry for the duplicates.

Dear global bot operator: Some days ago you received a message in which you were informed that one or various accounts you hold lost a global bot flag because of inactivity. Due to a mistake, messages informing about this were not sent before removal took place as policy mandates. As such, if you think your bot will be active again on global bot duties, you can request the restoration of the global bot flag on the stewards' noticeboard at Meta-Wiki within the next two (2) weeks after this message has been posted. Please note that this removal was purely procedural based on inactivity. If you have any questions, you can reach me on my talk page at Meta-Wiki. Please accept my apologies in advance for this. Best regards. -- MediaWiki message delivery (talk) on behalf of MarcoAurelio at 18:11, 2 February 2016 (UTC)

No renaming between November 20 and November 27[edit]

Hi,

You’re getting this because you’re a steward or global renamer. The Community Tech team are working on cross-wiki watchlists. We need to add a couple of fields to the localuser table in centralauth database. In order to be able to do this, we’d need to run a script that will get in the way of renaming users. Our apologies – we realize this is getting in the way of your work.

We ask that you do not rename anyone between 00:00 November 20 (UTC) and 00:00 November 27 (UTC).

(UTC means that if you live in the Americas, it will be on the evening or afternoon of November 19 when the script starts running, and if you live in Oceania or eastern Asia, it can be closer midday on November 27 before we can be sure the script is no longer running.)

Phabricator task.

If there are any problems related to this, or you have any questions, please write me on my talk page. /Johan (WMF) (talk) via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 19:42, 17 November 2016 (UTC)

I want to be renamed[edit]

I heard that you are a global renamer. I would like to be renamed to miles527. If someone has already taken that username, you can change me to miles.527 or miles_527. Either is fine with me. Thanks. Miles.mu (talk) 21:55, 11 July 2017 (UTC)

Miles527 is already taken, so I renamed to miles.527.--Anatoliy (talk) 22:03, 11 July 2017 (UTC)

Як отримати дозвіл на завантаження файлів художника Чечина Олександра[edit]

Звертаюся до Вас за допомогою щодо отримання дозволу на завантаження файлів художника Чечина Олександра. Людина малює прекрасно. Тематика військова авіація. За умови добропорядного використання погоджується, щоб його роботи використовувати для ілюстрування української Вікіпедії. Проте, сам не має часу займатися належним оформленням авторських прав. Далі приводжу фрагмент діалога з адміном Вікіпедії по цьому питанню:

Вчора спробував дати опис добропорядного використання завантаженого Файл:ХАІ 5 Р 10 на zabytki.in.ua.png. Пералельно списався з художником - автором оригінального зображення. Через фейсбук. За умов обгрунтування добропорядного використання отримав дозвіл на використання малюнків автора для ілюстрації статтей Вікіпедії. Перегляньне опис і сформулюйте свої зауваження: що не так, щоб не наступати на ті ж граблі. Дякую Usik64 обговорення 15:13, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)

Usik64, якщо ви списалися із автором, це добре. Але його дозвіл через фейсбук не є підставою для використання, бо ВП:КДВ має дуже чітко прописані умови, і в даному випадку вони незастосовні.
Більше того, ось це оформлення із скріншотом адреси і вебсайту — ні в які ворота не лізе. Це просто зайве, і ніяких авторських прав, чи обґрунтованості використання не додає.
Якщо автор не проти, то у нас є два способи:
  1. хай сам автор завантажить на Вікі ці малюнки — створить обліковий запис і заллє на Коммонз. Тоді буде ноль питань.
  2. якщо він сам не хоче завантажити, є ВП:Дозволи, але отримання дозволів — на порядок більш марудний процес, ніж якби він сам завантажив.
Більше шляхів нема, або я про них не знаю. Файл Файл:ХАІ 5 Р 10 на zabytki.in.ua.png, так як він є, неможливо оформити правильно, і має бути тільки вилучений. --VoidWanderer (обговорення) 15:26, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)
До речі, автор тих малюнків — Олександр Чечін: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ImpSideArt/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1508567276111311 сподіваюся, ви саме з ним говорили? --VoidWanderer (обговорення) 15:31, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)

Chechin Aleksandr
Початок розмови в чаті

875 осіб вподобали це
Митець
ПН 22:15
Can you tell me more about yourself?
Чи можна використовувати Ваші зображення для ілюстрування відповідних статей української Вікіпедії? Якщо так, то яке саме посилання на автора Ви би хотіли бачити в описах файлів?
ПН 23:58

Доброго дня. У Вікіпедії можна, згідно правил: "Добропорядне використання невільних зображень". З посиланням на джерело, тобто сторінку Фейсбука де Ви його взяли, та з вказівкою прізвища автора - Чечин О.А. Буду вдячний, якщо Ви триматиме мене в курсі, що до використання моїх зображень на конкретних сторінках.
07:12
https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Файл:ХАІ_5_Р_10_на_zabytki.in.ua.png#Опис_файлу Використав сторінку форуму для ілюстрації статті про літак Німана.
Файл:ХАІ 5 Р 10 на zabytki.in.ua.png — Вікіпедія
ХАІ_5_Р_10_на_zabytki.in.ua.png ‎(788 × 521 пікселів, розмір файлу: 291 КБ, MIME-тип: image/png)
uk.wikipedia.org
08:42
(Тут великий палець вгорі, О'кей)
17:32
Гадство. Все-одно все не так. Ось рецензія адміна:
Повертаючись до теми завантаження файлів
Вчора спробував дати опис добропорядного використання завантаженого Файл:ХАІ 5 Р 10 на zabytki.in.ua.png. Пералельно списався з художником - автором оригінального зображення. Через фейсбук. За умов обгрунтування добропорядного використання отримав дозвіл на використання малюнків автора для ілюстрації статтей Вікіпедії. Перегляньне опис і сформулюйте свої зауваження: що не так, щоб не наступати на ті ж граблі. Дякую Usik64 обговорення 15:13, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)

Usik64, якщо ви списалися із автором, це добре. Але його дозвіл через фейсбук не є підставою для використання, бо ВП:КДВ має дуже чітко прописані умови, і в даному випадку вони незастосовні.
Більше того, ось це оформлення із скріншотом адреси і вебсайту — ні в які ворота не лізе. Це просто зайве, і ніяких авторських прав, чи обґрунтованості використання не додає.
Якщо автор не проти, то у нас є два способи:
хай сам автор завантажить на Вікі ці малюнки — створить обліковий запис і заллє на Коммонз. Тоді буде ноль питань.
якщо він сам не хоче завантажити, є ВП:Дозволи, але отримання дозволів — на порядок більш марудний процес, ніж якби він сам завантажив.
Більше шляхів нема, або я про них не знаю. Файл Файл:ХАІ 5 Р 10 на zabytki.in.ua.png, так як він є, неможливо оформити правильно, і має бути тільки вилучений. --VoidWanderer (обговорення) 15:26, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)
Ви ж маєте обліковий запис на Вікіпедії? Можливо, давайте підем шляхом, що названо найпростішим. Завантажимо файли на Коммонз?Тоді народ зможе юзати їх звідтіля.Я би дуже хотів мати можливість використання зображень Калінін К-7, Ту22М2 (чи 3).
А де можна переглянути Ваші альбоми військової техніки? У мене було чимало статей по техніці інженерно-саперних військ, військ зв'язку, авіації.
https://xtools.wmflabs.org/pages/uk.wikipedia.org/Usik64 це лише ті, що я створював. Плюс дописував у створених іншими. Хотілося б мати Ваше шикарне оформлення, але Вікіпедія жорстко давить за авторське право. Отже, без Вас нічого зробити не зможу. Вилучать.
xtools.wmflabs.org
Your access to XTools has been blocked due to apparent abuse or disruptive automation. Please contact tools.xtools@tools.wmflabs.org
xtools.wmflabs.org
19:59

Я дійсно мав там реєстрацію, і теж починав ілюструвати цю Педію, років 7-8 тому. Можливо, навіть, мої малюнки там ще й висять, але ніякого сенсу в тому не було. Тількі марне витрачання часу. Зараз подивився в своєму запіснику - не знайшов реєстрації. Цікаво, що коли я сам завантажував свої роботи якісь модератори стали закидати мені, що я порушую авторські права, ось такі чудаки. Якось я від них відбився. Нажаль часу на ці речі я зараз не маю, у мене декілька авіаційно-історичних проєктів і я повинен їх здати вчасно. Все що міг я зробив вчора.
21:17
Дякую. З Вашого дозволу, я передам цю розмову тому адміну, який ганяє мене по тому ж добропорядному використанню}}
Template:Підпис
Usik64, передайте при нагоді панові Олександру, що із оформленням і захистом його робіт від вилучення ми допоможемо. Від нього вимагається всього дві речі — зареєструватися і залити фото. Це мінімум роботи, робиться за п'ять хвилин. Оформлення робіт (категорії, опис, йменування, тощо) беремо на себе. --VoidWanderer (обговорення) 20:31, 15 січня 2019 (UTC)

Хотілося б вирішити це питання в законному порядку. Що порадите? Usik64 (talk) 09:25, 16 January 2019 (UTC)

редирект[edit]

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:SH101408.JPG&redirect=no удалить неверный редирект --Панн (talk) 05:49, 15 March 2019 (UTC)

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Institute1.jpg[edit]

This photo in free? --Панн (talk) 06:59, 15 March 2019 (UTC)

The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support[edit]

Globe of letters.png

Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.

A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.

While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ілля_Кива.jpg[edit]

подвести итог фото

Не могу, я участвовал в том обсуждении.--Anatoliy (talk) 16:14, 28 April 2019 (UTC)

Просто висит уже с 2 января, фото действительно загружено под чужой лицензией.

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Владимир_Путин_на_встрече_с_Владимиром_Лимаренко_(cropped).jpg подвести итог