User talk:Anup Sadi
WikiConference India 2016 updates
Thanks for signing up as a volunteer for WikiConference India 2016 (WCI 2016). Here are some updates regarding the event:
- WCI 2016 will take place on 5th, 6th, and 7th of August 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (Mohali). Please save these dates. We will open conference registration soon.
- PEG request for WCI 2016 has been approved. We appreciate WMF PEG team's support and decision in facilitating this. We thank all community members who endorsed and contributed to this initiative. We are excited and look forward to an intensive month planning and executing WCI 2016.
- Phase 1 filtering of scholarship applications has been done. Among 450+ applications, 200+ applications have been shortlisted for final review. We are expecting to announce the results by July first week.
- WCI 2016 Call for Participation is open now. Please submit your proposals for paper presentations, lightning talks, and workshops.
- Please take WCI 2016 Program Survey and help us design the conference based on community's needs.
- Please initiate and participate in the Punjab edit-a-thon. It is a gift from all Indian language communities for the Punjabi community which is hosting the conference. The community that adds most number of bytes or words will be awarded a trophy.
- Please review our conference Code of Conduct.
- Please place any feedback regarding the event at the meta talk page. You can also join us for the weekly IRC sessions we hold every Wednesday and Saturday at 2130 IST at #wikiconferenceindia channel. You may also find frequent updates through our Facebook group and mailing list.
WCI 2016 Team.
P.S. If you wish to stop receiving such updates, please remove your name here.
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Thank you for your precious time with us and also for creating & submitting a participation report. Have a wonderful time ahead here in the Wikimedia movement. Stay in touch for upcoming event. Cheers, Bunch of thanks! for making the event a grand success. Kind regards, — TBhagat (contribs | talk) sent using MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 07:51, 20 January 2019 (UTC)
Invitation for SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in Nepal
Dear Anup Sadi
It’s our pleasure to invite you to SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in Nepal which is going to be held on 16th March 2019 inside valley. We would like to request you to sign up for this workshop by signing on participation page. Stay tuned for venue and time. If you have any question(s), comment(s) or suggestion(s), Please feel free to put it here.
SVG Translation Workshop 2019 in Nepal updates
Dear Anup Sadi,
You are heartily invited to our workshop. Here is a few updates and tips:
- Venue: , Old Baneshwor, Nepal
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM (NPT)
- Date: Tomorrow, 16 March 2019
- If you have not joined till now, please join us as a participant by signing here.
- If you are posting about this workshop on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you may use the hashtag #SVGTW2019inNepal
- Do you have any question or comment? Do you want us to clarify something? Please put it here.
Join Wiki Awareness Campaign in Nepal
Dear Anup Sadi,
I want to share about WACN with you. Let me tell you, WACN (Wiki Awareness Campaign in Nepal) is a campaign to improve recognition of Wikipedia and understanding of its uses among the different communities of Nepal. It aims to increase awareness of Wikipedia. Basically, we are focus on engaging new readers. It would be great if you can help us achieving our objectives/goals. Let's imagine a better community, better encyclopedia.