I've granted you sysop rights, through January 31, 2011 at which time they will expire, to use for official actions. I imagine I should put this on the steward request for permissions board.
Bastique ☎ call me! 21:05, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi. I see you have just edited this page and I want to ask a favor, if you consider it necessary. My old account was "Lucas Teles", but I was renamed to "Teles" and I'm still identified there with the old one. Is it necessary to adjust my name on that page? If so, could you do this to me? Thanks a lot.” TeleS (T PT @ C G) 00:13, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
- Done --Philippe 01:41, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Hi Alex, I've left a message here which you could assess whenever you're free. Thanks and regards.♪ ♫ Wifione ♫ ♪ 04:42, 14 October 2010 (UTC)
Hi Alex, I want you to know that a staffer (i don't know if it's a staffer or not) named Merynancy deleted my wiki page of cocaineboyz. I don't know why she did because I had the confirm for the artist to create the wiki page (he asked me to create it) and he gave me the informations for the page. I have the chat photos for proof. SOrry for my bad english but i'm italian. Can you confront Merynancy about this?
Hello! What do you mean by "These are published now" in this edit. The translation is still the same: http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=WMFJA1/SE --Bensin 11:34, 4 December 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, should be published there now. --Azariv 23:15, 13 December 2010 (UTC)
Hello Alex. Not sure about what I did but I'm a bit scared.
I've tried to clone last year template for the steward elections. I've only cloned one of them and I'm not very sure about what the result is. Is that OK or did I broke something? Regards, --dferg ☎ talk 11:00, 3 January 2011 (UTC) P.S: see here as well. Thanks.
- Hey Dferg. It looks okay to me. Usually, we try to just keep the old template and just change out the dates instead of making a new one every year, just to keep things simple. I think the only thing that we need to fix is the translation request as some parts are missing from it. --Azariv 17:05, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
Your begging for assistance at de:Wikipedia:Café#2011_Fundraising_Is_Almost_Here has provoked some comments. I think that this year the German community in not in the mood to assist as usual. You know the native speakers in your office for translations of the comments. --Eingangskontrolle 18:04, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
Is it allowed in Wikipedia?
To keep in the pages of wiki Administrator's personnel thesis? at http://sd.wikipedia.org ? Other problem is We call Computer as same in English, but admin forcibly used his word Ganpukar of Computer. I have proof that thousands of published books called it Computer not Ganpukar. If some one oppose him he started abusive language. That is the reason sd.wikipedia.org never got attraction to Sindhi community. Plz check record there. Other things are he locked CSS due to that on the same site there are lot of font styles appeared there. He is not able to set commonCSS or Monocss. We are in trouble to work in our local Sindhi language. I don't know where to say for this problem. Record history says all the situation there. I appeal plz warn him to follow en.wikipedia.org rules, other wise he will continue use his personnel details and personnel promoted articles there. Dear I am sorry If u r not right person to say all about this, Plz suggest me where I can raise this issue. My sd.wikipedia.org ID is same. His thesis is not a violetion? http://sd.wikipedia.org/wiki/ماحولياتي_انتظام_ڪاڻ_اُپُگِرَهِي_عَڪس_ضماءُ_۽_درجه_بنديءَ_جي_طريقن_جو_اَڀياس
Alixafar 00:54, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! The fundraiser was the best we ever had, both in terms of the amount we collected and in terms of number of translations. We couldn't have done either one without the help we got from you and other translators. If you are interested, we made a report, which has some statistics about the translations.
And: I have one more request, and that is that you take this survey. You may have got an e-mail about it, and if you did, please ignore this. But if you didn't it would be great if you would take this survey too, so we can learn to improve the translation experience.
Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:26, 24 January 2012 (UTC)
luri language lrc in iran
hello friend my name is mohammad mogoei and i want to create a luri wikipedia luri language is in iran that belong to lur people in south western of iran i create home page and other pages but unfortunately after this language accepted for iligiblity this vote is given Votes will be ignored when judging the proposal. Please provide arguments or reasons and be prepared to defend them i want to know what reason is for this problem and i can fix it this page is request page for lurish or lori language
and then request for luri language what kind of problem do reqeust for luri language have?
lrc lori (talk) 17:02, 16 August 2013 (UTC)
Your user page
Hi! Just wanted to let you know, that I deleted your user page at Latvian Wikipedia, because it created to much loops. Hope it's ok :) --Edgars2007 (talk) 18:15, 15 May 2015 (UTC)
in order not to break any rule i am trying to contact you by e-mail, @mail.ru
220.127.116.11 21:02, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what you're trying to ask me? I don't have a mail.ru email address. --Az1568 (talk) 21:05, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
I am trying not to break the rules here and be accused of sockpupeting or block evasion i sent you a e-mail 18.104.22.168 21:14, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
to @alexzariv.com 1/9/2019 9:36 pm, 22.214.171.124 21:35, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- It seems that @Billinghurst: had already declined your unblock request at User_talk:126.96.36.199 as far as I can tell, so I'm not certain what else you'd like to have accomplished here. Once an appeal is declined, that's usually the end of it. --Az1568 (talk) 23:21, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- You are looking at the wrong thing,
- "Decline reason: There is not a block on the IP range at metawiki. I will hazard a guess that you are editing at another wiki, so you will need to query their block and request an unblock at that wiki. Looks to be wikivoyage try an unblock request at";
- that was for the en wikivoyage block put on the wrong talk page
- this is the block
- 13:44, 8 January 2019 علاء (talk | contribs) blocked 188.8.131.52 (talk) with an expiration time of 1 month (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Cross-wiki vandalism)
- and acording to the rules should not have been made because it does not give the opertunity to appeal the meta talk page is not to be blocked it says so in blocking procedures
184.108.40.206 00:05, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- TPA can be revoked at the sole discretion of an admin and there's no meta-wiki policy that I know of which prohibits this. --Az1568 (talk) 00:15, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- as an adminstrator will you unblock me on meta so i can use the talk page to ask for the global un block ?
220.127.116.11 01:07, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
Comment Some accuracy in reporting. The first unblock request was made at metawiki when and where there was no block, so it is declined due to being invalid. Other discussions occurred at various pages about means to progress (and to wit I had involvement). The user 18.104.22.168 then progressed to haranguing people, and it progressed to both a global block and a local block by others as they did not believe that the complainant was at the wikis in order to contribute, and to wit I had no involvement. I would suggest that the complainant simply wait out their block time, and come back and look to contribute appropriately and stop being argumentative. — billinghurst sDrewth 02:45, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- Requests for removal of global blocks should be via email to stewardswikimediaorg which is preferable to sneaking around blocks trying to involve other parties. — billinghurst sDrewth 02:56, 11 January 2019 (UTC)