HR translations etc.
Hi @BPipal (WMF), just a short note: it took me quite some time to figure out where the header translations are, and in the end we seem to have edited at the same time. Uhg. Sorry for overwriting some of your choices. As for the "provjedba", it's definitely "provedba" (←"provoditi"); would you please also correct the word in the text that you translated.
I did have some questions about the interpretation of some statements in UCoC (would help with translations, I've checked many and people seem to be confused), but given the state of Talk:Universal Code of Conduct/Policy text (not a single question officially answered), I've given up. Know whom to ping, perhaps? Pozdrav, ponor (talk) 14:30, 17 February 2022 (UTC)
- Dobar dan @Ponor, you are indeed correct :-)
- But first of all, I want to thank you for letting me know. Your effort is truly appreciated.
- Please feel free to alert me to and/or correct any other mistakes you may find.
- More importantly, I'd like to encourage you (one more time) to leave your comments and questions about the UCoC on the relevant discussion page and to cast your vote at the forthcoming UCoC ratification (March 7-21).
- You can do this in Croatian if you want; it is my job to collect the community's feedback from different channels and present it to the UCoC drafting committee.
- I'm aware that many questions on the talk page are still unanswered. This phase of community discussions is dedicated to collecting feedback.
- Alternatively, you can send your questions directly to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pozdrav! BPipal (WMF) (talk) 16:09, 17 February 2022 (UTC)
Molim pogledati: kako je jedan s(a)uradnik vratio, ne smeta mu, očito nikome...piši balkanski tužno je usiljeno prepravljati što svi razum(e)mo
https://hr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posebno:MobileDiff/6403864 Sportski recenzist (talk) 18:37, 3 June 2022 (UTC)
- Pa tako je to... Kao da je važnija verzija jezika koji svi razumeju nego šta se želi reći. BPipal (WMF) (talk) 19:09, 3 June 2022 (UTC)
Board of Trustees Elections 2022 – Community voting phase – Candidates
Hello, I'm Hungarian, and I saw that you wrote on the Willage Pump of the Hungarian Wikipedia on 1 August. I would be happy to translate. I have translated elections before. And what else needs to be translated? It's OK if it's a lot of work, that's good. Thanks. - Lois131 (talk) 14:26, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
- Hello @Lois131!
- Thanks for reaching out.
- There are several ways in which you can help and contribute.
- Please send me an email and I will reply with all the details.
- Kind regards,
BPipal (WMF) (talk) 16:58, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022 submission
On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022 programme committee, I am pleased to inform you that your submission "Movement Strategy Grants Co-creation workshop" has been accepted as a workshop. Considering that the conference will have language interpretation from English into Russian and vice versa, you have the choice between English and Russian as a language that you will use in your session. In case you have any additional requests or questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other committee member.
- Dear Kiril,
- Thanks for letting me know.
- And thanks on behalf of the entire MSG team.
- The workshop will be in English language.
- Kindest regards,
- Branimir BPipal (WMF) (talk) 11:31, 26 August 2022 (UTC)
CEE Meeting 2022
- Hvala na pozivu! :-)
- Još uvek ne znam tačnu maršrutu, to je u nadležnosti Travel & Finance.
- Budem li išao preko Beča, rado ću se odazvati.
- Srdačno, BPipal (WMF) (talk) 20:11, 12 September 2022 (UTC)
Adding my Polish text to the UCoC Revised Enforcement Guidelines
Hi and thanks for uploading the Polish translation. I wanted to do it promptly but the Summit somewhat intervened and my eye infection did not make things all that easier. I am ironing out the last wrinkles. Once again - thanks! Wojciech Pędzich Talk 16:11, 14 September 2022 (UTC)