Please remember to:
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Hi Barras, Myself and two others at Wikispecies have been granted Checkuser Access. Wanted to discuss access to the Checkuser channel on IRC and the possibility of setting up a private administrative channel for Wikispecies admins, crats and CU's (one channel for all these)> Realise this cannot be discussed on wiki, we have our public channel #wikispecies on IRC, or you may contact me by Skype if you prefer. Or just set a time. Thank you for your assistance. Cheers Faendalimas (talk) 12:28, 14 February 2017 (UTC)
- The other two are User:Dan Koehl and me. We'll be adding ourselves to the mailing list and IRC please and thanks. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 19:25, 14 February 2017 (UTC)
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
Removal of steward access
- Thank you very much for your excellent work as a steward dear fellow.--Syum90 (talk) 15:39, 2 April 2017 (UTC)
Notice of removal of adminship
I regret to inform you that, in accordance with Meta:Administrators/Removal and as a result of your inactivity, administrator rights have been removed from your account. Please see Meta:Administrators/Removal/October 2017 for details. Kind regards, MF-W 16:27, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
- Jup, done. I set you the necessary flags. Kind of with a tear in my eye. ;-) -Barras talk 16:16, 7 October 2017 (UTC)
Help design a new feature to stop harassing emails
The Anti-Harassment Tools team plans to start develop of a new feature to allow users to restrict emails from new accounts. This feature will allow an individual user to stop harassing emails from coming through the Special:EmailUser system from abusive sockpuppeting accounts.
We’re inviting you to join the discussion because you have experience dealing with abusive sockpuppeting accounts and you work across many wikis. We think that your insights will help us build a better feature.
It is important to hear from a broad range of people who are interested in the design of the tool, so we hope you join the discussion and let us know how it would work best for you.
For the Anti-Harassment Tools team SPoore (WMF), Community Advocate, Community health initiative (talk) 21:50, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Please let us know if you wish to opt-out of all massmessage mailings from the Anti-harassment tools team.
|Hello, Barras. Check your email—you've got mail!