- Merhaba Kediçobanı. Ben de videoların mutlaka çevrilmesi gerektiğini en etkili öyle anlatıldığını düşünüyorum. Şimdi bu mesaj üzerine linkini verdiğin videonun Türkçe alt yazılarını oluşturmaya başladım. Çok kolay oldu! İngilizce'yi konuşurken anlayıp da çevirmek zor. Şöyle yaptım: İngilizce alt yazıların olduğu bölümü kopyalayıp yapıştırdım ve bu yazılı metni çeviriyorum. Orijinal dil alt yazılı hale getirilmişse alt yazı çevirmek hiç zor değil ! --Basak (talk) 10:32, 7 October 2015 (UTC)
Your participation on Community Health learning campaign
I hope this finds you well! My name is María, I am communications coordinator of the Learning and Evaluation team at Wikimedia Foundation. As we come to a close of the Community Health learning campaign, I need to contact you on email. Could you please write me an email to mcruzwikimedia · org ?
Looking forward to your email! Thanks, 22.214.171.124 17:40, 10 November 2015 (UTC) María (WMF) (talk) 17:41, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
Vaktin varsa acil görüş istiyorum: 2016 Strategy/Community consultation "Topluluk danışması" diye mi çevrilmeli, "Topluluk istişaresi" diye mi? Daha önce "Topluluk danışması" diye çevrilmiş ama bana "istişare" denmesi daha doğru geliyor. Aynı şekilde "Strateji danışması" değil, "strateji istişaresi" demeyi tercih ederim ama acaba gençler için bu kelime çok mu demode? (öyleyse kendimi çok yaşlı hissedeceğim ama yine de açık açık düşüncenizi belirtiniz) --Basak (talk) 10:17, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
- Merhaba Başak, aslında en duru karşılığı "danışmak" fiilidir. "İstişare" nispeten daha eski bir kullanım. Bir de "konsültasyon" ifadesi de kullanılıyor ama bu kullanım sanırım daha çok uzmanlık alanlarında mevcut. Her ne kadar "danışmak" fiilinin "Topluluk" ile birlikte aldığı hâl "danışması" mı emin olmasam da, kulağa biraz uydurma bir ifadeymiş gibi geliyor :) Ben "Topluluk danışmanlığı" ifadesini kullanırdım. --WikiBronze [T] 11:33, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
- Yalnız burada ifade edilmek istenen, "mevzu bahis konu üzerine topluluğa danışılması" ise o zaman "Topluluğa danışma" ifadesini kullanmak daha uygun olur sanırım. --WikiBronze [T] 11:39, 19 January 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for your translation help!
|The Translation Barnstar|
|Thank you very much for your help translating the 2016 Strategy Consultation pages! I am so grateful for the energy you and others have put into helping the consultation reach speakers of as many languages as possible. Kbrown (WMF) (talk) 18:04, 2 February 2016 (UTC)|
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:00, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
Hello Basak, it was a pleasure to meet you at Wikimania. I enjoyed hearing about your work in Turkey. And as promised, here are the links to information about the Simple Annual Plan Committee and process to nominate yourself for the committee. Simple Annual Plan Grants Committee nominations Consider this an invitation to put your name forward for the committee when the call comes out for new members. Warm regards, Sydney Poore/FloNight (talk) 21:51, 28 June 2016 (UTC)
Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017
- Dear Başak,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Turkey and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 21:05, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
Invitation to Met Open Access Artworks Challenge (15 May - 30 June)
We'd like to invite UNESCO participants to join a new challenge on the same model, the Met Open Access Artworks Challenge. You can contribute by illustrating with images using some of the 375k photos now under CC0, starting or improving articles (try our new Mbabel tool!), or creating translations (if your language isn't listed, please ask!). You can sign up here: Met Open Access Artworks Challenge/Participants. --Pharos (talk) 18:00, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
Request: Help translating for Strategy comments
Hi Basak, Thank you for writing that Sources page.
I was wondering if you would also be able to help translate the 9 rows for Turkish in the table at Strategy/Wikimedia_movement/2017/Sources/Cycle_2/Cycle_2_Survey_Collectors#In_need_of_translation? If not, please let me know who else I should ask. Much thanks! Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 21:01, 13 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Quiddity ! i did make the translations. Let me share that it's clear that 132-133-134-135-136 were written by the same person and it was thought like the parts of a text. Afterwards, the user also shared the same text within our email group for strategy discussion and i had put it into a summary statement (Sources page, line 2) So maybe you may want to put only one statement into consideration--Basak (talk) 22:23, 13 June 2017 (UTC)
Selam @Basak:, hiç üslubum olmamasına karşın son günlerde gergin bir üslup kullandığım için yasal tehdit algılanıp süresiz engellendim Vikiçizer tarafından (amacımın tehdit olmamasına karşın pek çok defa özür diledim ama süresiz engeldeyim) ben de KD politikacılar başlığında diplomat ve devlet temsilcileri için teklifte bulunmuştum hem daha yapıcı hem de olumlu bir üslup takınıp önceden olan kibar üslubuma geri dönmek için [buradan] teklife dair görüşünüzü sunabilirsiniz. Selamlar. --Sarv (talk) 15:39, 14 June 2018 (UTC)
CEE Spring 2018 Postcard
I want to thank you for the postcard that you have sent me regarding my contribution during CEE Spring 2018/ CEE Women! Learning and translating the biographies of all Turkish women was a delightful experience. More are to come!
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.
Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of Art
I'd like to invite you to join Wikipedia Asian Art Month in the December extension of the sub-contest; if you write or translate just one article and include one of our images, you'll get a special Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard. And if you're one of the grand prize winners, you'll get a Met guidebook or Asian art publication.--Pharos (talk) 21:32, 5 December 2018 (UTC)