Welcome to Meta!
Hola BoldLuis. Muchas gracias. Únicamente, el enlace es distinto en cada sesión que celebramos, por lo que de cara a la sesión de mañana el nuevo enlace se publicará en la página de Encuentros, en Wikipedia. Un cordial saludo. --Rubén Ojeda (WMES) (talk) 13:01, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
- La parte buena es que la plantilla redirige a esa página, con lo cuál está actualizada. Para otras sesiones, se pueden cambiar los datos (como si de una tabla o formulario se tratara. Un saludo.BoldLuis (talk) 13:40, 18 May 2020 (UTC)
Invitation to affiliate members to complete a survey about WMF wide Universal Code of Conduct
Hello; My name is Mervat, and I am helping the Trust and Safety team to reach out to affiliates in order to discuss the Universal Code of Conduct. I am contacting you as you are a member of the Wikimedians for Sustainable Development User Group. If you have received this from other user groups/chapters, you can ignore.
There has been talks about the need for a global set of conduct rules in different communities over time, and finally, Wikimedia Foundation Board announced a Community Culture Statement, enacting new standards to address harassment and promote inclusivity across projects.Since the universal code of conduct that will be a binding minimum set of standards across all Wikimedia projects, will apply to all of us, staff and volunteers alike, all around the globe, and will impact our work as groups, individuals and projects, it’s of great importance that we all participate in expressing our opinions and thoughts about UCoC, its nature, what we think it should cover or include and what it shouldn’t include; how it may develop, drawback or help our groups. This is the time to talk about it. As you are a valuable contributor to the Wikimedia movement, your voice counts. Before starting to draft the code of conduct, we would like to hear from you; We invite you to devote some minutes to take this survey; your answers will help us create a safer environment for all on Wikimedia:
It’s possible that you are a member of more than one affiliate; hence you may receive this survey more than once, and you may have participated previously in the discussions or filled out a previous survey during the first round of consultations about UCoC which targeted wikipedia/wikimedia communities. We apologize for this; it is really difficult to identify if a wikimedian belongs to multiple groups that work to spread free knowledge. Looking forward to your thoughts and opinions and hoping that you can respond within the next 2 weeks. If you have any questions about the surveys or difficulties accessing the link, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)Results will be considered during the drafting process for the UCoC. Thank you for your participation.
The second anniversary of Wikispore Day, observed on July 28, 2020, marks twenty-four months from the conceptual sprouting of the Wikispore idea from the Strategy Wiknic in NYC, which was held on July 14, 2019.
You are invited to participate in a virtual unconference for this year!
Wednesday July 28:
- Main Unconference (more details at wikispore:Wikispore Day)
- Social Hour
Since Wikispore is probably the only Wikimedia project to be born at a picnic, you are encouraged to participate from a socially-distanced green space outdooors if possible.
- Register on Eventbrite
- Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/vsg-mxiw-hij --Pharos (talk) 18:38, 26 July 2021 (UTC)
Wikisporadic Newsletter: August 2021
Wikisporadic, an Occasional Newsletter for our Germinating Community.
- The Wikipore Day Unconference was held in July, with about 20 participants - see etherpad. A suggested path forward is the "movement tactic" of regular collaborations, like a Spore of the Month or a Feature of the Fortnight.
- Some newer proposed projects at Wikispore: STARDIT (using mw:Extension:Cargo), Works Spore, WikiCite. (Comment on their talk pages!)
- On Saturday August 14, there will be a Wikimania lightning talk on Wikispore and Innovating Free Knowledge at , followed a few minutes later by an unconference group session for Wikimedians Innovating New Genres.
(You can subscribe/unsubscribe from future notifications for the Wikisporadic Newsletter by adding or removing your name from this list.)
Feedback on any of these items is welcomed at your friendly Wikispore Greenhouse!
--Pharos 19:48, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
Template:Example needed nominated for deletion
Hello. An item which you created or you have edited substantially (Template:Example needed) has been nominated for deletion. Please see the ongoing discussion at Meta:Requests for deletion. Thank you.