I'm a bot, I can't read! For feature requests, or if this bot is misbehaving, please go to the maintainer's talk page at en:User talk:Magnus Manske or report it on bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/magnusmanske/commons-delinquent/issues
- 1 Your admin status
- 2 Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
- 3 , 
- 4 Hi
- 5 What happened with the blocks on two Wikipedias
- 6 Re maps on Umayyad conquest of Hispania
- 7 Нужна Ваша помощь/Needs Your help
- 8 Superprotect status
- 9 File:Gekaufte Artikel Nein Danke.svg restored, needs to be reinstated a few tens of thousand times on de-WP
- 10 Take a look at your en-wiki talk page
- 11 Proposal of deletion with replacement
- 12 Running on a non-WMF wiki
- 13 Delinker doesn't works correct
- 14 "TFarmRetreat1994.jpg"
Your admin status
Hello. I'm a steward. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus recently. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on yiwiktionary, where you are an administrator. Since yiwiktionary does not have its own administrators' rights review process, the global one applies.
If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights, and demonstrate a continued requirement to maintain these rights.
We stewards will evaluate the responses. If there is no response at all after approximately one month, we will proceed to remove your administrative rights. In cases of doubt, we will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact us on m:Stewards' noticeboard.
- I assume this above is an automated/standard message. Delinker needs the admin status to perform delink/replace actions even on protected pages. --Denniss (talk) 11:26, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Welcome. I would like to know why they were removed portraits of two saints, popes on the facade of St. Peter's Basilica??
- The only language that this bot understand and may talk is Python. Jokes away, please see User:CommonsDelinker and contact the bot developers or operators for more information. --Amitie 10g (talk) 03:53, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
What happened with the blocks on two Wikipedias
Re maps on Umayyad conquest of Hispania
Hi there, I just wanted to bring your attention to your last edit on the wikipedia link above. Both infoboxes seems to add the same map, so it created a duplicate. Could you fix that? Thanks! --Iñaki LLM (talk) 21:11, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Нужна Ваша помощь/Needs Your help
Добрый день! Почему Вы предлагаете статью "Начальник тишины" к удалению? Почему удалили иллюстрацию к статье? Статья уже больше года в Википедии, никаких нареканий не было. Все ссылки есть: ссылка на журнал автора, на текст книги, на рецензии, на радио-спектакль по мотивам книги… Просьба, пожалуйста, уберите Ваш шаблон к удалению статьи "Начальник тишины". Буду благодарен!
Good afternoon! Why You offer the article a "Начальник тишины" to removing? Why have deleted the illustration to article? The Article already more year in Wikipedia, no censures was not. All references there is: reference to journal of the author, on text of the book, on reviews, on radio-show on motive of the book The Request, please, take away Your pattern to removing the article "Начальник тишины". Shall is thanked! Maisk (talk) 06:31, 30 August 2014 (UTC)
Dear CommonsDelinker, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 09:10, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
File:Gekaufte Artikel Nein Danke.svg restored, needs to be reinstated a few tens of thousand times on de-WP
After File:Gekaufte Artikel Nein Danke.svg was prematurely deleted, delinker bot removed it from thousands of signatures an de-WP. Now that I restored the file - after Commons:Deletion requests/Files in Category:Smiling Sun was closed as Kept, delinker bot needs to reinstate all those signatures. Can you do that? --h-stt !? 15:02, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
- I don't think so, and when there was mistaken mass-deleting (and delinking), some users had to revert the delink globally. — revi☏ 15:17, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
Take a look at your en-wiki talk page
Please have a look at your en-wiki talk page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:CommonsDelinker). I turned it into a real talk page since your message doesn't provide clear direction as to what en-wiki users should do (especially with so many new users encountering this bot). You might notice the one month gap between me removing your talk page message and posting about it here, since that was the delay before I returned and figured out that this must be the talk page for the bot. Please ping me if replying. Oiyarbepsy (talk) 20:52, 20 October 2014 (UTC)
Proposal of deletion with replacement
Hi, I know this bot for many years and I think that his job is fantastic. But I think that there is a problem: when the bot remove the file from an article it don't restores the previous file that the article had. In wikis with a small number of contributors that is a problem because we are loosing lots of images! I wanted to propose that the place to delete a file include an optional parameter to add the name of a image to substitute the deleted file to another similar, when possible. Sorry if it's yet implemented, I don't know all the features of the bot. Bye, --Elisardojm (talk) 02:19, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
Running on a non-WMF wiki
our community at wikiskripta.eu (educational medical texts and images) would appreciate CommonsDelinkers help, since we have many images linked from commons. Is it possible to run this tool at our wiki? Thanks. --Wesalius (talk) 08:35, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
(Deutsch): Der Delinker hätte File:Stop sign.svg ersetzen sollen durch File:Canada Stop sign.svg. Er hat aber alles ersetzt was so ähnlich ist . Das Gleiche bei File:Grass.JPG sollte ersetzt werden durch File:Günter Grass, 2004.jpg . -Knochen (talk) 20:02, 3 May 2015 (UTC)
- We saw the same problem on Simple English Wikipedia with this change. The name of the file being replaced was also a partial file name for several other files. Perhaps the search string should include the colon that comes before the file name. --Auntof6 (talk) 06:47, 29 May 2015 (UTC)
This was deleted and when I followed the link it said that the editor was not receiving messages. I am in the photo and own the copy. I don't see why I can't place it in Wiki Commons.User Jzsj Jzsj (talk) 20:18, 4 July 2015 (UTC)