I've little-to-no reason to visit this site anymore.
Everything seems to have moved or will be moved to MW.
- In fact, I can no longer figure out what it's for...
Hello Frank, nice to see you again. I came across Tlw while going through Special:Orphanedpages, and I wanted to ask you: is it redundant to Template:Tlw? Do you mind if I nominate it for speedy deletion? Thanks, Iamunknown 03:28, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
- Appears to have been a glitch creation due to bad link formation offsite. Thought I'd caught all those! I See it's already gone, but thanks for the courtesy in asking. Cheers! // FrankB 17:29, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
Hi, Ive added comment to Meta:Proposed page moves. --Zven 01:46, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
- Considering the date, I was going to drop this answer on your talk, but there isn't one.
- Why do you say Help:ParserFunctions is not general help on how to use parserfuctions? It lays them out one by one, has them in tables, and so forth. Any one with middle level knowledge of template coding and wikimarkup should be able to parse the meaning from the page fine. It is NOT a download page. Granted parserfunctions are an extension to the basic wikimedia software, but they aren't much of an issue anymore... at least as long as no one mixes wikitables with their logic carelessly. Since any site using wikimedia software has access to them,... shrug.
- In any event, I don't really care so long as there is a soft redirect to where ever it goes. I can't figure out what good meta is anymore, seems like everything I was concerned with is moving or has moved to mediawiki, so I'm not really involved here for any reason. I stick with wp where at least I know the purpose and the culture. // FrankB 22:46, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Page archived today
- FrankB 23:32, 2 November 2007 (UTC)