Invitation to Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017
- Dear Fraxinus,
- Last year you were the local organiser of CEE Spring in Croatia and we invite you to participate in this year's contest! Please subscribe to the mailing list of the local organisers at https://lists.wikimedia.bg/mailman/listinfo/ceespring-localorganisers, add your community at the Meta page with the participants and discuss this year's edition of the contest on its talk page (Talk:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2017/Participants). We are looking forward to reading from you soon!
- On behalf of the international organisers,
- --Ата (talk) 21:03, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
Extended to Dec: Wikipedia Asian Art Month with Metropolitan Museum of Art
I'd like to invite you to join Wikipedia Asian Art Month in the December extension of the sub-contest; if you write or translate just one article and include one of our images, you'll get a special Metropolitan Museum of Art postcard. And if you're one of the grand prize winners, you'll get a Met guidebook or Asian art publication.--Pharos (talk) 21:32, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
A thank-you postcard from Ufa
In behalf of the Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group, I would like to express my thanks for your contribution to creating articles about Bashkortostan and Bashkirs. All of you together have made a large present to our republic. As a token of appreciation, we would like to send postcards from Ufa to all of you. To this effect, we have credited the articles you have created as your contributions to the fourth stage of Bashkortostan 100 marathon.
We kindly ask you to provide your mailing addresses, so we can send the postcards to you. Please provide them in a response to this email.
Invitation to organize CEE Spring 2020
Dear Fraxinus! We are writing to you because you have organised CEE Spring in your community in the past and hope that you're excited to participate this year too! :-)
The time has come to start preparing for CEE Spring 2020 which will happen during the usual timeframe (21st of March until May 31st).
There are some things the we want to announce:
- You are welcome to join the international team.
- You can sign up as a local organizer
- To reduce administrative overhead there would be stricter rules on how communities can receive prize funds.
- You can start working on local pages and article lists.
- We are willing to expand our side contests like CEE Women and spice up our Hall of Fame.
- We are also looking into opportunities for communities outside the region, including running contest on English Wikipedia.
- We will communicate all our activities in email list, Facebook group and Telegram.
Yours, the CEE International Organisers Team