About : it is written in Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Place_of_registration/Geneva, at the end (almost everything what I wrote is based on that page):
- f) In addition we must work on the main obstacle: the dossier of the committee states that in the board of WCA must be present a Swiss citizen if the seat is Switzerland, it's incorrect because must be an EU citizen domiciled in Switzerland.
- Like it says on that page:
- In order to obtain a tax-exempt status, one member of the board must reside in Switzerland (the nationality is not important). The swiss chapter, Wikimedia CH, could be that member.
- The details can be found here: http://cagi.ch/en/service-ong/fiscalite.php
- Best regards. GastelEtzwane (talk) 13:50, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedback
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback in french using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
The Stethoscope: A Wiki Project Med Foundation Review (Issue 1)
Wiki Project Med Foundation (WPMEDF) was formally incorporated in New York as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Our mission is bold like Wikipedia's: Imagine a world in which every single person is given free access to the sum of all medical knowledge." That's what we're doing.
In this newsletter:
- Designing our logos and name: How and why we made them
- Creating Our Board: Who's involved and what they're doing
- Adding 70+ Interested members: Participants from all over the globe
- Furthering ongoing projects: Expanding exciting in many directions at once
- Proposing Wikimania presentations: Sign up for the talks that interest you
- Taking on on social media: Up and running with outreach (plus business cards!)
- Charting pathways for how you can help right now: a great list easy and important areas to contribute
We aim to run The Stethoscope at least once per quarter and no more than once per month. We only send to people who already signed on as WikiProject Med or Wiki Project Medicine Foundation interested members/participants. If you do not want to receive the newsletter, please add your name here.
It's been a pleasure so far, and we have so much more to do. Wishing you happy Spring up North and pleasant Autumn down South.
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
There has been a request to inform all who voted in the RfC about interlinking accounts involved with paid editing about the following adjustment in the "statement of issue" on Sept 18th, 2017.
It was clarified that this effort will help deal not only with impersonation of specific Wikipedians but also claims of being in good standing made by those who are not. Thanks. Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 19:59, 26 September 2017 (UTC)